R&L | R&L starting drivers out at top pay for line haul

Deetrucker

TB Lurker
Credits
Any truth to drivers starting out at top pay at r&l as LH drivers? I know they pay flat rate and the rate Changes depending on terminal, but it said on the website that you start at top pay which doesn’t really make since considering they don’t pay by the mile or hourly. How would any one be able to tell if we are actually getting paid top pay if it’s basically a number that the company cames up with instead of paying drivers by the hour or by cpm like other companies out there like estes , odlf, saia

Is this a new TOP Pay Driver ??
270837668_654006995632537_2028915107498108258_n.jpg

Any truth to drivers starting out at top pay at r&l as LH drivers? I know they pay flat rate and the rate Changes depending on terminal, but it said on the website that you start at top pay which doesn’t really make since considering they don’t pay by the mile or hourly. How would any one be able to tell if we are actually getting paid top pay if it’s basically a number that the company cames up with instead of paying drivers by the hour or by cpm like other companies out there like estes , odlf, saia
Yes, they are starting linehaul at full rate now. In the past new guys would start around 80-85%. So if the run they do pays $350, they get the full amount. If you break our runs down to mileage, it’s usually around .65-.72 cpm. New drivers are also getting a week of vacation after 90 days.

how does r&l Linehaul operate out of Jacksonville? Do they have an extraboard, home daily turns? Lay downs? Dock work for shorter runs? Starting at top rate isn’t too bad and I’m currently looking to move down into the area

One week after 90 days?

Hell they can get that waiting on a dispatcher any old work week. Its the weekend shifts that are the killer around here.