R&L | R&L Vaccine mandate?

From the article:
Most of the spread — and the vast majority of severe illness and death — is occurring among those not yet fully vaccinated. So-called breakthrough infections in vaccinated people occur, but tend to be far less dangerous.

That's why he's resorting to this. Too many people ignoring these politically inconvenient facts.

We had a driver get COVID-19 pass way one week later out of my terminal didn’t get shot it your choice to get or not don’t call people name because they do what want everybody do what they want if rl carriers make decisions on what they want there employees to do it your choice what you do but don’t put down peoples because of there choice peoples stop this crazy stuff

I will only say this…. It’s a personal decision. Not my employers. Just don’t live under the false assumption that if you get the vaccine you’d survive Covid. I’ve known several people that received it and died anyway. There symptoms weren’t any less severe either. They weren’t overweight and didn’t have underlying issues. It’s all about your immune system…. Period. The long term effects from Covid medications are unknown at this time because the drug is still experimental. So I can understand why some chose not to get it. Hell, when you can get the vaccine and die anyway. It does make a man want to stop and think. When God calls your number…it’s just your time. Don’t try and question God.

Can you think of any time in history when something was mandated without legislative due process? You can just make up whatever you want and call it a mandate.