1. All employers have a social media policy, Your identity is UNKNOWN on Truckingboards unless you reveal it somehow yourself. When you post to Facebook Trucking Groups, everybody knows your name. Think about it.

POLITICS (r) Utah Senator Rips Trump Cabinet Members On Military Actions In Iran

Discussion in 'Washington D.C.' started by 20_yrs_2_go, Jan 8, 2020.

1. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA.. AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:
    There’s something weird with those morons and Trump, has been since day one.

2. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Driver Since:
    Mormons are idealist Conservatives. Trump is not. Flake and Romney are wannabes,

3. Bubba74

Bubba74 I live Here

Custer was only a Col. during his final battle
    of which he would have been fine if he didnt divide his forces and leave the Gatling Guns in camp
    I guess there was a reason he was at the bottom of his class at West Point

aflifer and jimmy g like this.
  4. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Driver Since:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last Stand Hill. Crow Territory, Montana.

Not real smart to charge into 6,000 Northern Cheyenne, with about 45 Soldiers carrying Single Shot Rifles.

He split his columns into three. Benteen took the supplies and broke off. Reno took 125 men or so and drove into the camp of 6-7,000 Indians at the South End, where the Humpapa Sioux were protecting. Custer took a small band, circled to the North of the mile and a half long camp, and was met by the fiercest Northern Cheyenne Warriors there were- the elite fighters of their time. The Cheyenne were equipped with Winchester .45 caliber lever action rifles vs the 7th Cavalry's single shots. The killing took 15 minutes. As one surviving Chief said later: 'imagine how sad, when Custer ordered horse soldiers to shoot their horses for cover; they knew they weren't going home'....

Benteen and Reno fell back onto a different hill and survived three days, and were rescued by the Cavalry of General Terry.

They buried them where they found them.

In the background is a Cemetery devoted to WWI soldiers.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2020
    aflifer and a9faninnc like this.
  5. 20_yrs_2_go

20_yrs_2_go So we got that going for us, Wich is nice

Not to mention leading his troops to their death while Indians had the high ground
    I doubt gatling guns would have helped

6. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Driver Since:
    Custer had the high ground. I've toured the battlefield. Those pictures are mine. The Cheyenne came up the hill. Then they had ALL the ground- surrounding Custer's Troops. A Gatling Gun firing 400-500 .30 cal rounds per minute would definitely put a scare into warriors on horseback who had never witnessed such, coming up the hill.

There were 20,000 Indians, counting women and children, spread over a mile and a half, in the Valley. The Soldiers rode from Highground, split into three hills, looking down on the Indians. Custer rode behind the hills, on the Northside toward the West. That's where he met his fate, charging down the hill, as the 6000 Cheyenne warriors rode up.

What does any of this have to do with you pushing for War and cheering for Iran???????? Trump is the most AntiWar President we've had in quite some time. He hates War. But he won't tolerate anyone killing American Citizens. Solimoni (sp?) Was a worse terrorist than bin Laden, and he was organizing blowing up the American Embassy. I would think you would cheer for the Americans, not Iran????

Last edited: Jan 9, 2020
    a9faninnc and Rastus like this.