Racine County, Wisconsin, Semi Crash, Explosion Leaves 2 Dead; Nb Lanes Of I-94 Reopen

Sure sounds like another case of inattentive driving, from the article sounds like he entered the construction so fast for the slowed traffic and had to take evasive action, causing the whole tragedy.

There is no shoulder in that construction zone plus road is uneven just concrete barriers on both sides trailers go all over the place I hate driving through that way.

It’s like any other construction zone. Slow the hell down when first warning signs posted. Photo enforcement cameras should be posted in all construction zones,and not just posted on the signs as, Photo Enforced, when it isn’t.

It’s like any other construction zone. Slow the hell down when first warning signs posted. Photo enforcement cameras should be posted in all construction zones,and not just posted on the signs as, Photo Enforced, when it isn’t.
You don't drive to Milwaukee it really sucks road is uneven double trailers go all over the place lanes seem smaller too when trucks pass we almost hit mirror to mirror no shoulder concrete barriers on both sides right on the line.

You don't drive to Milwaukee it really sucks road is uneven double trailers go all over the place lanes seem smaller too when trucks pass we almost hit mirror to mirror no shoulder concrete barriers on both sides right on the line.
The only thing you are right about is that I don’t go any further north than Wheeling. Otherwise, I stand by my post. Slow Down.

Sounds like it's your first time thru a construction zone, they are all tight with the barriers on both sides as BRG said SLOW DOWN and all will be good, I go thru there 3 times a week.So now i know if i need my mirror adjusted I just wait for you to fly by me.

Until you have crossed the Mississippi on the old Vicksburg bridge, when you met a Greyhound, he stopped, if you
banged mirrors, you got the chargeable.
You could reach out the other window and touch a train going the opposite direction, Chunky River bridge was no better, this was before the interstates, "then, you can tell us about bad roads"
Almost forgot about the barges spotlights on the river blinding you.