FedEx Freight | Railroad strike?

You folks at FedEx are non-union. If you and the other non-union companies would only put away your animosity toward the Teamsters and organize, then we in LTL trucking would have the same clout the RR workers have. It's not rocket science.
No thanks. I’m all in favor of everyone getting a fair wage but they took advantage of a low situation to get more than they deserve. Problem is that people are too damn stupid to realize that is not a good thing. There wages go up more than they should do you think the company is going to just absorb that? No they pass the buck. Why just raising min wage ridiculously isn’t a good idea. Why forgiving loans is a terrible idea. Etc etc. We all pay for ridiculous wage hikes.

No thanks. I’m all in favor of everyone getting a fair wage but they took advantage of a low situation to get more than they deserve. Problem is that people are too damn stupid to realize that is not a good thing. There wages go up more than they should do you think the company is going to just absorb that? No they pass the buck. Why just raising min wage ridiculously isn’t a good idea. Why forgiving loans is a terrible idea. Etc etc. We all pay for ridiculous wage hikes.
You can refuse a wage increase if you feel you're overpaid, but why begrudge it for everyone else?

Lol, told ya'll.

I did like this bit of puke, which is a slap in the face to CDL workers.

"It is a win for tens of thousands of rail workers who worked tirelessly through the pandemic to ensure that America’s families and communities got deliveries of what have kept us going during these difficult years,” said Biden’s statement. “These rail workers will get better pay, improved working conditions, and peace of mind around their health care costs: all hard-earned.”

"HerOeS WoRK heRe!"
I also told ya!! Relax it wouldn’t last!!! Once again we are screwed!!!