Rain,Rain go away ( Daytona )

Please tell me there's another race this evening so I can at least break even on my previous losses ? :Violin::biglaugh:

Results of the 2pm heat:
R-14, you won! It was close but green and blue wrecked on the final lap allowing red to take the lead and get the checkered.

That depends. These M&Ms are might tasty. Might have to go get another bag so I can have one more heat.

Attention: Due to unforeseen circumstances(I ate all the M&Ms), the 4pm heat has been canceled.

OH you son of a gun I was going for broke on the next race ! Had me a new $5 bill waiting for the starting call . OH well maybe next year this does only happen once a year doesn't it ?:LMAO::busted:

The toilet bowel 500 is once a year, yes. Now, I am planning a night race in July. Thinking of calling it the "Scrubbing Bubbles 400":LMAO:

For anyone not following your conversation, they'd be sayin' whaaaaat? I have to admit this is cracking me up.

I wouldn't bother watching the early morning races very close. Coffee has a tendency to distort whether there is a clear winner or not.:biglaugh:

Dangnabbit NF that was a classic post ! :LMAO::kicking::6788:

For anyone not following your conversation, they'd be sayin' whaaaaat? I have to admit this is cracking me up.

I wouldn't bother watching the early morning races very close. Coffee has a tendency to distort whether there is a clear winner or not.:biglaugh:

Hey R-14, I'm taking bets for the "Crapper 500". It will be ran on May 27th. I use Skittles for this one.:LMAO:

Will this race be before or after the famous Scrubbing Bubbles 200 ? :D Need to know how clean the track will be before I open my wallet :shift::LMAO:

Hey R-14, I'm taking bets for the "Crapper 500". It will be ran on May 27th. I use Skittles for this one.:LMAO:

Recycled coffee followed every race this morning and afternoon;)

You must be planning for a pretty packed field. I think that there are more colors in a bag of skittles. If hovering above the "track" looking down, wouldn't that look like a continuous rainbow?

OK put me down for red again but only for a buck . Sure hope red doesn't hit and "skid marks" and " wipe " out :452::hysterical:
At least with the skittles cars banking off the wall on the high turns, maybe the wife wouldn't follow you to the track later and say "what the hell happened in here"?:biglaugh: