XPO | Rainbow Uniforms

It's getting cold at night,My ccx brown coat
an blue con-way freight uniform match the rainbow trailers.:hysterical:

Just what are you saying ? Is Con-Way Freight part of the rainbow collition Now? I guess now you guys will have to run purple lights inside your windshield.

rainbow_basic_bright.png

You dont have your Blue coat yet? Ive had mine for a few weeks now. Even ordered my vest which I also have had for a few weeks.

You guys not get them yet?

We were told each terminal class and region had a time frame when they could order the jackets. Otherwise the supplier would get swamped with back orders.

i would be happy with the new uniforms i STILL have not gotten my new shrirts and pants yet. i did get my blue shorts so as long as it is warm out i am good hopefully i will get the new ones soon.

They are free ........... at least you dont screw your own clothes up. I am glad they dont look like yellow's shirts. I would look like a friggin pumpkin.

i would rather wear a polo shirt like yellow, than what conway makes us wear.

I like the Polo idea myself!

Although they look better (when new) and are more comfortable to wear, stains are harder to remove and they wear out quicker.
I think all of us who wear the polyester filled uniforms would agree about the longetivity our heat holding uniform shirts give.

when i was a driver, for a small co. we had the choice between workshirts (like conway) or polo shirts.... and a couple of different designs also.

But that is the benefit of a smaller co.

i wonder if crystal palace has thought this out?:censored2: we get a new jacket every 2 yrs, there all coming due at the same time? a time line for end time?:Rulz: :eek: