FedEx Freight | Raise or rumor?

They still haven't said a word to us about the raise in Columbus. Apparently we will find out when it hits our paycheck. :chairshot:

They are having meetings in some service centers like SLC for one and I guess it's a big secret every where else!!
I guess you have to go up to your SCM and ask for the information about the raise to find out about it! I know they keeping close to the vest here! I will most likely have to wait to see it on my check before I know what it is. :poke: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

I've been hearing rumors that if you don't have your 3yrs in you will not be eligible for the raise. Have any of you that have had meetings hear this?

Thanks for the reply. I'm not quite sure how they can justify that. Our yearly raise to top out is not a cost of living raise but they are trying to make it one.... :rant:

[quote author=nobodysfoe link=topic=80320.msg835291#msg835291 date=1275739246]
You are correct. Only top tier (full scale employees) get the raise.
[/quote] Thats just great. Grow a whole new crop of openly disengaged employees.

I agree, they are riding a slippery slope. By alienating people that are moving up the pay scale, they might motivate certain people to seek the big U.

[quote author=FILTH the Klown link=topic=80320.msg835455#msg835455 date=1275795699]
[quote author=nobodysfoe link=topic=80320.msg835291#msg835291 date=1275739246]
You are correct. Only top tier (full scale employees) get the raise.
[/quote] Thats just great. Grow a whole new crop of openly disengaged employees.
[/quote]

They did this so the people who are new hear less than 3 years will no longer feel special. Thay want you to feel ing one of the family from the start. Welcome to FedEx

the whole state of ny got bumped up well should say ROC,BUF,SYR got bumped up and BGM and WNY got just a regular raise Alot of guys are hot at BGM and WNY about it there cost to live is just as high as everyone elses but small centers so you just take what you get.......Those guys are really feelin the love

The raise was on this weeks check we got 1.110 cent a mile and .45 cent hourly look at your check and make sure its there if not get on them about it>