XPO | Raise update

Status
Not open for further replies.
freightman68 said:
They told us this morning in our monday morning tailgate that they would tell us about the raise next week.
wonder if the pencil pushers told them they would save a million bucks by giving the raise a week later than usual.

jstdrivin said:
wonder if the pencil pushers told them they would save a million bucks by giving the raise a week later than usual.
They will tell us by next week.We will get it by the fifth.They wouldn't play with us like that,Remember we our co-owner.

i heard that several TM's are asking drivers if they want option days for next year already..we dont even know how much the raise is goin to be ! i think conway is trying to get as many people as possible to take the option days so they wont have to pay as many people the full pay!

History 101-- In times past, if the raise was so called good, news would leak out from home and everthing would be posted by the middle of May. Recent history, when we did not get a raise, or the raise was very minuscule, the news would be posted the last week of the month. As said before, history will repeat its self. Sorry, but that is the way it has been for the last 23 years. For once I hope that we will get a surprise. Now I`m have to slap myself and wake up.

huey29 said:
i heard that several TM's are asking drivers if they want option days for next year already..we dont even know how much the raise is goin to be ! i think conway is trying to get as many people as possible to take the option days so they wont have to pay as many people the full pay!

If time off is important, buy the day.
If the money is more important, dont take the day. No big deal.

OLDMAN said:
If time off is important, buy the day.
If the money is more important, dont take the day. No big deal.
It's an ok deal for city drivers.Not a very good deal for l/h.Thats me,I'm very greedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.