Estes | Raise.

Dick Dastardly

Drat, Double Drat, and Triple Drat!
Credits
Anyone hearing any word on a pay bump or lowering the overtime threshold to keep pace with the competition? The recent vacation enhancement does no good when they won’t let the drivers have time off to use it.

Prolly be what Old Dominion gets. Think Dayton is at .718 Southeastern up 3 cents to .724
Think city is over $30
Be careful whatcha ask for unless you only want 39 hours a week. Many cities are paying hamburger flippers $15 and places like costco are up in the $20's
Unskilled labor is right on our tails. Many of the truckload carriers are at $70 cents a miles
It's getting dog eat dog

Prolly be what Old Dominion gets. Think Dayton is at .718 Southeastern up 3 cents to .724
Think city is over $30
Be careful whatcha ask for unless you only want 39 hours a week. Many cities are paying hamburger flippers $15 and places like costco are up in the $20's
Unskilled labor is right on our tails. Many of the truckload carriers are at $70 cents a miles
It's getting dog eat dog
I want time and a half miles over 380.

Anyone hearing any word on a pay bump or lowering the overtime threshold to keep pace with the competition? The recent vacation enhancement does no good when they won’t let the drivers have time off to use it.
heard from a vry reliable source that the payraise will be early this year. it will be the biggest raise in estes history. I was told that 4cpm would not be out of question. maybe Christmas in October.

heard from a vry reliable source that the payraise will be early this year. it will be the biggest raise in estes history. I was told that 4cpm would not be out of question. maybe Christmas in October.
You failed to mention the triple digit 389 Pete’s with 605hp 2050 ft lb torque and 260” wheelbase they’re passing out to all linehaul drivers in efforts of finding better drivers

600HP? wow
I would liked to had one of these in my days
I could have shown Big R who was boss.
lol these new freightliners with the red X15 motors have minimum 430 and a max 605 hp with torque ranging from 1650 to 2050 ft pounds. Don't know what they are set at.
The 2020 ones anyhow

At minimum, considering the higher inflation this year. Should be more, if they are going to stay ahead of the high demand and escalating pay from competition for experienced drivers.

Troll here but there are no experienced drivers that want to give up seniority or go to nights. I’m at FXF and they are starting new hires at scale which is 31.68 hourly and .7296 on the mileage. Still cannot find em…they have resorted to training dock workers to get their Cdl instead of trying to get outside hires. One terminal I run to they have 8 dock workers and a supervisor in the program.