Estes | Raise.

Sounds good! If it's across the board, it'll be .815 teams .77 extraboard .74 schedules
City be around 32 -37 depending on the what part of the country

Think our guys are at 31 something! I know it's cheap to live in Tennessee. No income tax, excessive car tax etc. Hollywood came to GA and inflated everything. It's still cheap compared to up north. I know a driver from Maryland. Pay is a lot higher as is cost of living

Wonder if they’re leaving insurance premiums where they’ve been the past few years.

Any other enhancements? Drop and hook pay going up maybe?

I’ve heard they’re still paying the $100 incentive to work a 6th day. I don’t know if that’s true. I worked a couple recently and didn’t get it. For whatever reason I had to fight to get it over the summer. Some other drivers had the same problem. It ended up being too much hassle to get paid so I just quit doing it. I should’ve clocked in for all the hours I spent chasing it.

Wonder if they’re leaving insurance premiums where they’ve been the past few years.

Any other enhancements? Drop and hook pay going up maybe?

I’ve heard they’re still paying the $100 incentive to work a 6th day. I don’t know if that’s true. I worked a couple recently and didn’t get it. For whatever reason I had to fight to get it over the summer. Some other drivers had the same problem. It ended up being too much hassle to get paid so I just quit doing it. I should’ve clocked in for all the hours I spent chasing it.
Think it's more about how organized the payroll person is. That and if they're new or a seasoned veteran. The job gets easier with time. I worked a weekend and got like 5 extra hours. I'm pretty sure we're self insured, even Healthcare. They hire cigna to keep the costs down. We're getting big and the Healthcare should go down. I have my own but use estes for the kids in college. Once the kids graduate, I'm doing away with estes Healthcare

Think it's more about how organized the payroll person is. That and if they're new or a seasoned veteran. The job gets easier with time. I worked a weekend and got like 5 extra hours. I'm pretty sure we're self insured, even Healthcare. They hire cigna to keep the costs down. We're getting big and the Healthcare should go down. I have my own but use estes for the kids in college. Once the kids graduate, I'm doing away with estes Healthcare
Our payroll lady says she has nothing to do with the bonus and it all comes from Richmond.

The only thing I have to say about the insurance is it would be nice to be able to insure my wife again. Her employer’s coverage sucks but we have no options.

Our payroll lady says she has nothing to do with the bonus and it all comes from Richmond.

The only thing I have to say about the insurance is it would be nice to be able to insure my wife again. Her employer’s coverage sucks but we have no options.
I know the feeling! Wife's insurance costs her big bucks! We put our money in the same pot! So it costs me!

The truck insurance has a 2 million dollar deductable ,so calling insurance Co for small stuff is a waste of time

What's to do away with Estes Healthcare? It's free for the individual employee under the HSA option, they give/match a $1000 on your first $1000 contribution.

Our lady that does payroll has a list up in dispatch, you sign it if you worked extra that week. When she does payroll she verifies you worked extra then enters it in.

I don't know if your payroll lady has it straight

My take is that if the pay increase is true, it's far too low. Wage inflation alone was 4.5% for the past 12 months and even higher in an annualized rate of 6% over the past 6 months. Competition is stiff for clean, experienced drivers.

My take is that if the pay increase is true, it's far too low. Wage inflation alone was 4.5% for the past 12 months and even higher in an annualized rate of 6% over the past 6 months. Competition is stiff for clean, experienced drivers.
Stiff competition yet these truck companies still nickel and dime each other to offer a few cents or buck more will some company owner please stop farting around and offer 40 bucks and a buck a mile and your company driver shortage will be cured in a week

Yeah and all the top paying companies are paying very close to each other. No one is blowing anyone else out of the water. .74cpm is very competitive. Should it be more? Probably. But its not my company and I'm not going to complain.

Yeah and all the top paying companies are paying very close to each other. No one is blowing anyone else out of the water. .74cpm is very competitive. Should it be more? Probably. But its not my company and I'm not going to complain.
You're not going to complain? What do you mean? You have to complain, that's why we exist!! :hide: :hilarious: