•    Since Adults seem to be in charge again, Truckingboards is back on Twitter @truckingboards

Dayton | Raise

busa182

So Southeastern freight is getting a huge raise this year, 1.50 for P&D making top out 31.25 and Line Hall is getting 3.6 cent making top out .76 a mile!!!
What are the chances Dayton will match them????

busa182

good luck to you guys and i hope you get a good raise , being a sefl 26 year guy its a welcome raise
Thank you.
I am hoping we do being we missed a raise when Covid-19 hit. Seem like every other LTL is passing us on pay now.

busa182

I think this will be a trend for the near future. They can't find or keep anyone for P/D positions. Regardless if P/D makes the same or more, I would rather do linehaul.
I think you might be right, it is hard to find and keep P&D drivers. Linehaul still makes good money. I guess I was hoping we would had got the same thing Southeastern got on their raise.

Razorblade

So, I ordered a gas heater for my walkout basement. Ordered Monday, shipped Tuesday, arrived Wednesday. Residential delivery on a dead-end street. Delivered on a box truck with a liftgate. Not a mark on the packaging. Great service all around. Thaks you Dayton Freight!

seabreeze

Not Well Known Member, 63 Year Teamster Member
So, I ordered a gas heater for my walkout basement. Ordered Monday, shipped Tuesday, arrived Wednesday. Residential delivery on a dead-end street. Delivered on a box truck with a liftgate. Not a mark on the packaging. Great service all around. Thaks you Dayton Freight!
I'm betting he got a big tip!
I know ole moneybags is very generous.

Steward of the Rock

Did you forget your bitter pill this morning? I’ve never seen you post a positive response on here. Where is the usual Yellow doom and gloom and unionized labor is bad for company profits comments at?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But we have to pay the server bill every month. 

Please disable your AdBlocker.

For Advertisement Free Viewing,Login and select "Account Upgrades" by clicking on your name at the top right of the page.

I've Disabled AdBlock