Dayton | Raise

busa182

TB Lurker
Credits
So Southeastern freight is getting a huge raise this year, 1.50 for P&D making top out 31.25 and Line Hall is getting 3.6 cent making top out .76 a mile!!!
What are the chances Dayton will match them????

I think this will be a trend for the near future. They can't find or keep anyone for P/D positions. Regardless if P/D makes the same or more, I would rather do linehaul.
I think you might be right, it is hard to find and keep P&D drivers. Linehaul still makes good money. I guess I was hoping we would had got the same thing Southeastern got on their raise.

So, I ordered a gas heater for my walkout basement. Ordered Monday, shipped Tuesday, arrived Wednesday. Residential delivery on a dead-end street. Delivered on a box truck with a liftgate. Not a mark on the packaging. Great service all around. Thaks you Dayton Freight!

So, I ordered a gas heater for my walkout basement. Ordered Monday, shipped Tuesday, arrived Wednesday. Residential delivery on a dead-end street. Delivered on a box truck with a liftgate. Not a mark on the packaging. Great service all around. Thaks you Dayton Freight!
I'm betting he got a big tip!
I know ole moneybags is very generous.

Did you forget your bitter pill this morning? I’ve never seen you post a positive response on here. Where is the usual Yellow doom and gloom and unionized labor is bad for company profits comments at?