R&L | Raise

Our barn has not been told of the raise yet. We asked the TM. And he gave us a song and dance. Friends in other Barns told me they saw the memo about the rise. Our TM said it is not official. This was as of 4/30/2018 WFT is going on?

Our barn has not been told of the raise yet. We asked the TM. And he gave us a song and dance. Friends in other Barns told me they saw the memo about the rise. Our TM said it is not official. This was as of 4/30/2018 WFT is going on?
Your TM either has a personality disorder or is lacking a personality and these games make his kahunas feel bigger. You will get one and it will be on your paycheck dated 5/18/18.

Your TM either has a personality disorder or is lacking a personality and these games make his kahunas feel bigger. You will get one and it will be on your paycheck dated 5/18/18.
Thanks, he finally told us. He has no balls. But he stays out of the way. Head buried in the computer and phone all day. But I hate to admit it. But I have worked for 4 TM in 10 plus years. And he is the only one that looks like he will survive lol

Reactions: IMO
only the a hole Terminal managers who believe the drivers are lower than scum wouldn't inform you of your pay raise. Although these last few weeks have been eye opening as far as upper level people at R+L not giving a crap about the employees