FedEx Freight | Raises 2019

Then you also factor in how many centers filed and either voted no or pulled their petitions due to lack of support and even more importantly, how many centers did nothing at all...yeah, they’re not scared!!

Listen I never even mentioned the union you did. I have no doubts the company is scared, they aren't scared to spend millions on everything but their own employees.

Listen I never even mentioned the union you did. I have no doubts the company is scared, they aren't scared to spend millions on everything but their own employees.
Swampy and others implied the U so I responded to his post, then you butted in with your ignorance in an attempt to derail another thread...like you always do!!
:smiliepostwhore::fingure:

He doesn't even work here. Have no idea why he decided to troll our board.

Also not sure how long George has been with us but employees decided to think about the union which changed things here for the better (not saying to do it again). Point is there are more options than run away if unhappy.

My guess would be: Works for FedEx, but salaried. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

For the curious, George joined as a drive by poster, way back in Aug. 2014. I remember it well. Some might recall the posters who would show up, stir the pot, then disappear. George disappeared for nearly 5 years, after 3 days of mayhem. (matter of public record - searchable)

The fact that he is back now is certainly “interesting”, if nothing else.

Last edited:
How do you kn

How do you know this?

If true, it amounts to basically a 25cent raise, after the ins increase.
It’s true and I didn’t say anything about the insurance because the thread was about the 2019 raise. You don’t have to take my word but just be patient and in a few weeks you’ll see for yourself. Yes the insurance is going up but doesn’t it go up every time we get a raise?

It’s true and I didn’t say anything about the insurance because the thread was about the 2019 raise. You don’t have to take my word but just be patient and in a few weeks you’ll see for yourself. Yes the insurance is going up but doesn’t it go up every time we get a raise?
I’m not on here for jokes or to be funny but some ppl want to hear about real issues at least most ppl do including myself.

My guess would be: Works for FedEx, but salaried. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

For the curious, George joined as a drive by poster, way back in Aug. 2014. I remember it well. Some might recall the posters who would show up, stir the pot, then disappear. George disappeared for nearly 5 years, after 3 days of mayhem. (matter of public record - searchable)

The fact that he is back now is certainly “interesting”, if nothing else.

This is great! Haha.

Allow me to enlighten you and the others on a little secret....they’re not scared!!

You guys can pump your chest, make your threats, sign your cards, file your petitions, have your elections, etc...they’re not scared!!

Let’s not forget that STK has been in play for 5 years now...they don’t have anything, they haven’t gotten anything, and they’re not going to get anything...they’re not scared!!

Disclaimer: I can’t believe I’m defending those currently in charge because I’m NOT a fan of the direction in which we’re currently headed but facts are facts....they’re not scared!!
My God Man, get a grip on yourself. I guess the Insurance thread gave you the go ahead to lose your freaking mind. You've really outdone yourself here. No one really talked about all of that. ONLY YOU. No where near that point.

My God Man, get a grip on yourself. I guess the Insurance thread gave you the go ahead to lose your freaking mind. You've really outdone yourself here. No one really talked about all of that. ONLY YOU. No where near that point.

Really....I was responding to you, hell, you even underlined it for God’s sake....

Worth mention: 18 months ago we had a whole different group in upper Management. Too many in "decision makers" positions (today) have little or no recollection of the results and effect of a disgruntled workforce.

Allow me to enlighten you and the others on a little secret....they’re not scared!!

You guys can pump your chest, make your threats, sign your cards, file your petitions, have your elections, etc...they’re not scared!!

Let’s not forget that STK has been in play for 5 years now...they don’t have anything, they haven’t gotten anything, and they’re not going to get anything...they’re not scared!!

Disclaimer: I can’t believe I’m defending those currently in charge because I’m NOT a fan of the direction in which we’re currently headed but facts are facts....they’re not scared!!
Then you also factor in how many centers filed and either voted no or pulled their petitions due to lack of support and even more importantly, how many centers did nothing at all...yeah, they’re not scared!!

Hey Red! What is up with you? You mention they’re not scared!! seven freaking times, on one page.

Prior to you mentioning "they’re not scared!!", NO ONE SAID THEY WERE! I certainly didn't think they were.

But Man, since you felt the need to tell us SEVEN TIMES (they’re not scared!!), I'm beginning to think, HEY Maybe the ARE. :scratchhead:

Hmmm...:scratchhead:

It is Friday the 13th (not April fools day), are you absolutely sure they’re not scared!!??? <rhetorical question>

:idunno:

Hey Red! What is up with you? You mention they’re not scared!! seven freaking times, on one page.

Prior to you mentioning "they’re not scared!!", NO ONE SAID THEY WERE! I certainly didn't think they were.

But Man, since you felt the need to tell us SEVEN TIMES (they’re not scared!!), I'm beginning to think, HEY Maybe the ARE. :scratchhead:

Hmmm...:scratchhead:

It is Friday the 13th (not April fools day), are you absolutely sure they’re not scared!!??? <rhetorical question>

:idunno:
Have you been drinking...or are you dizzy from backpedaling!!??

:couch: