FedEx Freight | Raises 2019

Lol, fedex cares about their profits not the drivers... they find people to drive the trucks at the rate the want to pay so they are not going to bump it up that much. There will be some excuse to try to convince us it's the best move for the company
I don't understand your post. Of course FedEx cares about profits, that is why they are in business.
If they can hire drivers at the rate they want to pay, why would they offer more?
What excuse? They don't owe employees any explanation. You go to work, they pay you. They owe you nothing more.
Managements job is to create a profit for the shareholders. No company is in business to create jobs.
If you want to be an owner and share in the profits, buy the stock. It's that simple.

I’ll just go put myself in the corner and take my time out.... I thought about asking a question on a raise because the cost of living does go up but then I realized some rainbow flag waving snowflake would freak out...HOW DARE you ask such a thing. Lol
Oh by the way if you dont like the posting then maybe you should leave... your reasoning works both ways

Last edited:
I don't understand your post. Of course FedEx cares about profits, that is why they are in business.
If they can hire drivers at the rate they want to pay, why would they offer more?
What excuse? They don't owe employees any explanation. You go to work, they pay you. They owe you nothing more.
Managements job is to create a profit for the shareholders. No company is in business to create jobs.
If you want to be an owner and share in the profits, buy the stock. It's that simple.
First off I am a shareholder and a driver. If you look at the quality of driver that has been hired in the last year, you would understand the problem and the need to offer a more competitive compensation packages. I like working for fedex but it is hard to watch the competition get raises while we continue to fall behind. As a company we have the ability to get and retain the best in the industry but we are to busy trying to save a buck to make a buck. A higher quality driver is safer, more productive, and knowledgeable; this leads to less accidents, less claims, and happier customers. The drivers are the face of fedex keep them happy. FedEx is currently on top and I'd like to see them stay that way but if they don't listen to the people that actually do the work that makes the money they will become a has been like Yellow.