FedEx Freight | Raises 2019

In terms of last year’s windfall, a majority of that money was spent on Express (have you seen Express’ new center in Indy??), receiving our raise six months early was peanuts in comparison...we (freight) won’t see anything from this year’s windfall (that was the word during a previous monthly meeting)...

I expect the status quo for freight this Oct, a 1-1.5% raise for road and 3-3.5% raise for city...the latest numbers support it and it’s been that way for the last several years anyways...
If that's the case I'm moving on to 1 of the many carriers paying better than FedEx. I hope others do the same... maybe bleeding drivers will help them see the light... doubt it though

FedEx Corp. Board Declares Quarterly Dividend

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190816005006/en/

"a quarterly cash dividend of $0.65 per share on FedEx Corporation common stock. The dividend is payable October 1, 2019 to stockholders of record at the close of business on September 9, 2019."

If the above means anything, it is "in line with previous".

I'd expect to see $1hr bump for the bottom scale, all thinhs considered.

I hear the first batch of lipstick was crushed when another skid was stacked on it. The replacement shipment was lost and OS & D is working on it. The pig is standing by.

Nothing still, I find it odd we haven't heard anything.
Are we slipping back to the old days? Once upon a time we found out at the last minute, even a day AFTER it was in effect.

I'd guess they are waist deep in market analysis, seeking a amount that is just right... Does anyone wonder if they are also consulting with those (two) 3rd party firms, keeping an eye on that GPD thing? Hint: That's a trick question...

:idunno:

Thank your President Trump and all his supporters. While you thanking him tell him to relax on China so we can get our freight levels back

Are we slipping back to the old days? Once upon a time we found out at the last minute, even a day AFTER it was in effect.

I'd guess they are waist deep in market analysis, seeking a amount that is just right... Does anyone wonder if they are also consulting with those (two) 3rd party firms, keeping an eye on that GPD thing? Hint: That's a trick question...

Huh....and here I though they were waiting on the approval from legal!! :scratchhead:

you smoke good stuff driver

Thank your President Trump and all his supporters. While you thanking him tell him to relax on China so we can get our freight levels back
This didn't age well, hopefully we all have some money saved up. This is gonna get worse before better...