FedEx Freight | raises// anyone heard anything

Critter

TB Regular
Credits
has anyone heard a thing on this issue? after the bonus's i would think we would get a decent raise> OD rumor has them getting .05 a mile. true or it would be nice . personally don't see it happening tho. Better insurance would also be sweet...

What ever they give they will take back in January… insurance cost more even though it’s going right back in fedex pockets. I say do away with all the promotional BS… nascar, FedEx field, pro golf. No one cares who sponsors crap anymore. Put it back in the company.

Anything under a 10% bump for road and city, as well as eliminating the bottom rate, and you're losing money.

I know a lot of you are giddy at the prospect of say, $2hr,but I'd say those same people don't comprehend basic economics.

Let this sink in.
Anything less than a 10% bump, and you are making LESS money than you were 2 years ago.
That in mind, I expect Fx to throw ya'll another insulting 4.5%.

But, to the original question.
No, no one has heard anything,and no one will continue to hear nothing until the day of.

Year after year, rumors, predictions, and "Muh manager said...!"
Year after year, it's wrong. No one has ever gotten any info early, and this year will be no different.