FedEx Freight | raises// anyone heard anything

Yep, here am I am doing my pre-trip inspection...

20-mule-team1.jpg
Look at that , they had the camera first , engine second

Fedex needs to hire drivers but that one won't happen if they don't out do the competition. That would be pay and speeding up the trucks to attract drivers. Yes better insurance at a cheaper rate but that's just not going to happen.

Well I think we may get a new lanyard for our work ID's which mines been expired since 12-21 and no one in management can seem to get me a new ID, and then the second part of the raise is you get ONE electrolyte popsicle per work day in the summer hours.
I mean that's all I'm expecting so if it's better than that then its all gravy from there
Maybe they’ll give ya a 12x8 frame for your med card too…..:17142:

Well I think we may get a new lanyard for our work ID's which mines been expired since 12-21 and no one in management can seem to get me a new ID, and then the second part of the raise is you get ONE electrolyte popsicle per work day in the summer hours.
I mean that's all I'm expecting so if it's better than that then its all gravy from there
You guys get popsicles? It took a act of god to get our manager to even provide water bottles while the machines are down.