XPO | Raises by region, Ann arbor must be expensive

united1

TB Regular
Credits
Management says the company has limited funds for raises, but on 2/11/2013 the following employees recieved stock grants{gift}.Dougie 35492shares,Greg L. 14063, R.Bianco 12798, L.Lundberg 7068, S. Krull 11012, S. Gonzalez 9286, K. Coel 4623, S. Bruffett 14063. The total number of shares is 108405. That number times $35[ The price of share] is $3,749,175.That amount was given to 8 people as gift, but no money for us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lard A$$'s ain't Cheap Dude !!!

Management says the company has limited funds for raises, but on 2/11/2013 the following employees recieved stock grants{gift}.Dougie 35492shares,Greg L. 14063, R.Bianco 12798, L.Lundberg 7068, S. Krull 11012, S. Gonzalez 9286, K. Coel 4623, S. Bruffett 14063. The total number of shares is 108405. That number times $35[ The price of share] is $3,7494,175.That amount was given to 8 people as gift, but no money for us.

No wonder they're so concerned about shareholder return, because they ARE shareholders!! Without any personal investment of capital to purchase those shares!

No wonder they're so concerned about shareholder return, because they ARE shareholders!! Without any personal investment of capital to purchase those shares!

That's why most of their pay is in stock, to make sure the company stays profitable. Been this way for years.its all public information. Nothing new, just a new person thinking its news.

That's why most of their pay is in stock, to make sure the company stays profitable. Been this way for years.its all public information. Nothing new, just a new person thinking its news.

I wouldn't say most, but I would definitely say its a fringe benefit. Great to be the king...

That's why most of their pay is in stock, to make sure the company stays profitable.

That was the intent, but instead it has become all about manipulating the stock price so they can dump their stock when the price is high. Look at a chart of the stock price over the past years....up-down-up-down.

That was the intent, but instead it has become all about manipulating the stock price so they can dump their stock when the price is high. Look at a chart of the stock price over the past years....up-down-up-down.

Yup. And then pull your personal 401k match when the stock prices go down, preventing you from personally gaining a decent retirement stash. Think they stopped the match when stock was around $15-18?

Get it sell it where is the vested interest in the company?

Yup. And then pull your personal 401k match when the stock prices go down, preventing you from personally gaining a decent retirement stash. Think they stopped the match when stock was around $15-18?

That sounds about right. It was treading really low

Get it sell it where is the vested interest in the company?
Get it, sell it when they are allowed to sell. It has to be Held onto for a period of Time. But, hell yeah, I'd be selling mine too. Who wouldn't ....make all you can make..that's the name of the game. Unfortunately we're not in the line of work to make millions.. but we could be. I'm trying

Get it, sell it when they are allowed to sell. It has to be Held onto for a period of Time. But, hell yeah, I'd be selling mine too. Who wouldn't ....make all you can make..that's the name of the game. Unfortunately we're not in the line of work to make millions.. but we could be. I'm trying
You get yours no matter the cost to your employees. You will do well with this company.

and they say they have Integrtiy lol . what liers.

integrity, you mean like that safestack hold message? Complimentary upgrade for your freight..Nothing like double stacked freight with safestack only labels on a blown out purchase wagon...lol. But thats integrity gentlemen.

We all know them 8 guys did all the labor. Forget about all the dsrs fired, injured, or even killed. We're all disposable to these 8 individuals. Stay in the clouds beerfd

Must be hard trying to get by on that kind of money!:fingure:
Management says the company has limited funds for raises, but on 2/11/2013 the following employees recieved stock grants{gift}.Dougie 35492shares,Greg L. 14063, R.Bianco 12798, L.Lundberg 7068, S. Krull 11012, S. Gonzalez 9286, K. Coel 4623, S. Bruffett 14063. The total number of shares is 108405. That number times $35[ The price of share] is $3,749,175.That amount was given to 8 people as gift, but no money for us.