ADuiePyle | Raises cancelled for 2009

That could be taken away as quick as it was given.Give backs seems to be the in thing now a days.Take it from a YRC employee.

It was announced yesterday, by a bitter New Penn driver, who does not want to see his wages reduced

Consider the source

My info comes from 2 Duie Pyle route drivers out of West Chester. Doesn't quite understand how me posting this has anything to do with getting my wages reduced. I sorry but bitter is not what I am. Pi**ed off that Yellow ever bought us would be closer to my feelings.
You might attack me for posting this but you have not DENIED THAT IT IS TRUE. So frog you seem upset about this. And you have a right to be no, one likes to have money taken from them. But being bitter is not a useful way to move passed this. At least I get to vote to screw myself out of money or possibly out of a job while Pyle employees gets to like it or leave.

My info comes from 2 Duie Pyle route drivers out of West Chester. Doesn't quite understand how me posting this has anything to do with getting my wages reduced. I sorry but bitter is not what I am. Pi**ed off that Yellow ever bought us would be closer to my feelings.
You might attack me for posting this but you have not DENIED THAT IT IS TRUE. So frog you seem upset about this. And you have a right to be no, one likes to have money taken from them. But being bitter is not a useful way to move passed this. At least I get to vote to screw myself out of money or possibly out of a job while Pyle employees gets to like it or leave.

:chairshot:There has been no such annoucement. The Westchester drivers probally just figure it will happen with whats going on in the industry. Don't believe rumors !:hysterical:

Sorry I did not realize you had info from such credible sources...not 1, but 2 drivers. That makes it gospel.

Next bitter is exactly what you are, and I do not blame you one bit. I would be bitter as well.

Me, I have never been happier, trust me, life is great right now, honestly.

Last, but not least, your vote means nothing, sorry, Irish but I am sure you know that more than I do. Just like the last contract, you guys have been sold down the river and no self respecting Teamster can be happy with the shennanigins that have been going on the last few years.

Good luck, God bless and have a Merry Christmas.

Sorry I did not realize you had info from such credible sources...not 1, but 2 drivers. That makes it gospel.

Next bitter is exactly what you are, and I do not blame you one bit. I would be bitter as well.

Me, I have never been happier, trust me, life is great right now, honestly.

Last, but not least, your vote means nothing, sorry, Irish but I am sure you know that more than I do. Just like the last contract, you guys have been sold down the river and no self respecting Teamster can be happy with the shennanigins that have been going on the last few years.

Good luck, God bless and have a Merry Christmas.

Thanks Dr. Phil for the diagnosis, you have given me a total new respect for salespeople-psychoanalysis. I'm sure you will be back to admit that I was right because whenever you were wrong you never wasted a minute to admit it :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

it"s ture no pay raises this year . so what we all still have are jobs and we didnt have to give up anything

Like to believe you but Friend of Frog said drivers are not a good source of info. So Frog did they announce no pay raises or not?? Come on you can admit you were wrong it would be good therapy. I won't wait for your answer

Pyle Driver glad to here everyone is working and you didnt have to give up anything. Just think if we take a paycut we will become the lowest paid drivers. And you thought you were one of the lowest paid,well not anymore. We beat you to the bottom. If you dont include pension,medical,personal days, O/t after 40 Etc.

Ward is also on a pay freeze for 2009. But thats just the bitter me coming out.

Irish - you really do get yourself all lathered up for nothing. You said that Pyle announced there would be NO raises, all I said was that I got my raise already. I honestly could care less about anyone else. You know that...I am just a selfish a-hole.

Feeding the wife and kids is all that is important to me. If there is any left for the little people, GREAT, if not, oh well, better luck next time.

Peace out bro

This is total bull crap. A driver waits all year for a $ 1.00 a hour. Which is $ 40.00 a week or $ 2,000.00 a year. Pyle management says treat people good. This is not. They are the same as everyone else. They bought new trailers this year and are picking up new tractors. Of course, they tell us they are not hurting. More lies.

They (management from the top to the dock supervisor) do not understand the value of a driver. Without us, they have NOTHING. This is what we get it for hard work and committment. We are just a ***** to them, nothing more or less.

This is total bull crap. A driver waits all year for a $ 1.00 a hour. Which is $ 40.00 a week or $ 2,000.00 a year. Pyle management says treat people good. This is not. They are the same as everyone else. They bought new trailers this year and are picking up new tractors. Of course, they tell us they are not hurting. More lies.

They (management from the top to the dock supervisor) do not understand the value of a driver. Without us, they have NOTHING. This is what we get it for hard work and committment. We are just a ***** to them, nothing more or less.

:chairshot:the pay freeze is for people at the top rate only, if you were in the progression to top rate you still get your raise. They have not bought any tractors since 07, they had new ones stored and are putting them on the road finally. You need to wake up, half the co's out there are on a freeze, closing terminals or asking for give backs. Try reading some of the other co. threads here and see what's going on. This is going to be bad for a while, you have to dig in and deal with it.:woot:

By the way, the drivers got a token xmas card for xmas. Alot of companies gave out small presents. NOT PYLE.

I own a small company I did not give out presents.

Name the carriers that gave out Christmas presents. I'd be interested to know who they were?