ADuiePyle | Raises cancelled for 2009

Estes express lines, got mine and my year safe driving bonus[250.00], raise [1.25 cent] and quarter saftey gifts[shirt, flashlight, gloves, whatever else]

i was just gettin to top flight uhmm i mean puff driver. sorry if i was comming off like a butt cause it was just directed to puff. sorry
we did get christmas gifts and i got mine already. all the other stuff was to slam you know who

the last time pyle froze the pay increases they compensated the drivers when they unfroze the wages.

does that 40 dollars a week raise you didnt get really hurt that much? even the multinational billion dollar trucking companies are hurting (we didnt TAKE a paycut, we just didnt get raises). everyone is cutting costs to the bare minimum.
i'm not laid off like i was at my last job (union). i got heat at the house, food on the table, and clothes on my back.
life is pretty good isnt it?

well last year i applied for a job at Pyle. i even went through the road test and interview. then my applicaton was put "on hold".

right now, from reading this thread about the pay raise issue, i'm quite glad my application was put on "hold".......

there may not be a pay raise for quite sometime. i'm sure the company will find another excuse to delay pay raises next time as well.

hear that Pyle...?? keep my application "on hold" a bit longer.........:biglaugh:

:TR10driving03:
My info comes from 2 Duie Pyle route drivers out of West Chester. Doesn't quite understand how me posting this has anything to do with getting my wages reduced. I sorry but bitter is not what I am. Pi**ed off that Yellow ever bought us would be closer to my feelings.
You might attack me for posting this but you have not DENIED THAT IT IS TRUE. So frog you seem upset about this. And you have a right to be no, one likes to have money taken from them. But being bitter is not a useful way to move passed this. At least I get to vote to screw myself out of money or possibly out of a job while Pyle employees gets to like it or leave.

very well put, whats with the frog. and what is that,that he is holding in his fingers????????:hysterical:

:chairshot:
well last year i applied for a job at Pyle. i even went through the road test and interview. then my applicaton was put "on hold".

right now, from reading this thread about the pay raise issue, i'm quite glad my application was put on "hold".......

there may not be a pay raise for quite sometime. i'm sure the company will find another excuse to delay pay raises next time as well.

hear that Pyle...?? keep my application "on hold" a bit longer.........:biglaugh:

:woot:Try and find a company that is giving a raise, far and few in between. They probaly put you on hold to make sure everyone else works, or maybe your not as good as you think you are. At least we don't layoff !!! or are not getting
a pay cut.

:TR10driving03:

very well put, whats with the frog. and what is that,that he is holding in his fingers????????:hysterical:

:TR10driving03:maybe N-P guys should stay on their own board. I don't think what YRC did to your co. was right, but
but don't start here, you guys are not any better.:clap:

Try and find a company that is giving a raise, far and few in between. They probaly put you on hold to make sure everyone else works, or maybe your not as good as you think you are. At least we don't layoff !!! or are not getting
a pay cut.

uh.....let's see..........

stable work record....

no accidents....

no tickets......

Safety Award from a former employer....

20 years experience.....

hazmat endorsement/TWIC card.....

uh.....yeah.....maybe i'm NOT as good as YOU THINK...

got your TWIC card....?? or hazmat...???

uh.....let's see..........

stable work record....

no accidents....

no tickets......

Safety Award from a former employer....

20 years experience.....

hazmat endorsement/TWIC card.....

uh.....yeah.....maybe i'm NOT as good as YOU THINK...

got your TWIC card....?? or hazmat...???

:Flame-On:but of course, and our company pays for it !!!:nutkick: