Yellow | Raises? Term 854 Teamsters #577

safewatch3000

TB Lurker
Credits
I was wanting to know if anyone knows when our annual raises are supposed to take effect? I've heard April 1st, but I'm not sure. Can anyone shed some light on this please?

April Fools it is. Don't forget to subtract the 10%. You also reload your personal day. Take it soon-before we lose it!

I was told that Jan 1st of this year we had our personal days reset, so that would mean April 1st we don't get any personal days reset!?!? Any truth to this?

You folks are awesome for helping me out.

Could someone please clarify somethingfor me...i got laid off in mid-march, but back in january i could see the writing on the wall..so i used my sick days and vacation time and had them send me a check for my 3 weeks accumulated this year..i told the OM i wanted to take my personal day..he said i didnt pick that up till april 1st..only sick days where reset jan 1if this is wrong they lied to alot of us and i want to be paid..any links i can go to to have something in writing..thanks

Someone posted about this (I think)

I think someone posted earlier about this. The answer was Personal Day reset on April 1st. Good Luck. I put in for a week vacation and strangely....they must not have enough drivers because I was denied!! But They won't call me either...This is very annoying.