SEFL | raises

agree , here in fla we havent had our meeting but rumors already saying .3 cents for LH . havent heard anything for p&d yet

All these l.t.l companies must get together and figure out what the raise will be across the different companies because thats what Estes raise is going to be too.

All these l.t.l companies must get together and figure out what the raise will be across the different companies because thats what Estes raise is going to be too.
How about if all today's major ltl companies were unionized and under a national master freight agreement like companies were in the past when wages and benefits were top notch and they were in effect for most all companies so there was no real undercutting of wages and benefits? What am I thinking, workers today love shooting themselves in the foot and then complaining about the pain!

How about if all today's major ltl companies were unionized and under a national master freight agreement like companies were in the past when wages and benefits were top notch and they were in effect for most all companies so there was no real undercutting of wages and benefits? What am I thinking, workers today love shooting themselves in the foot and then complaining about the pain!
Heaven forbid, those Teamsters are just Ole Meanies:chairshot:

That's called Utility Employee at Yellow. UE.
When I was there runs under 350 miles we're combo runs. Linehaul was 350 plus. Guys with 300 mile combo runs could make a nice paycheck every week. Some long days for sure but when guys were sitting home during the great recession I was getting called in early to help out cause guys still didn't want to work the dock.