SEFL | Raises???

i heard through the grape vine that its a 60cent increase for p&d drivers, putting most at 21.95. anyone else heard this.

Do p&d drivers all make around $21.95 per hour?

Or do new hirees start out at a lower rate?

Does anyone know how much per mile line haul drivers make?

Do p&d drivers all make around $21.95 per hour?

Or do new hirees start out at a lower rate?

Does anyone know how much per mile line haul drivers make?

21.95 is top out pay. Some terminals like RAL and GBO make .40 more. I think the starting pay is $4 less than top pay. Used to it took you 2 years to get to top pay with .50 increments every 3 months. Linehaul pay is .54 a mile. Don't plan on starting in linehaul though, unless your in Dallas/Ft Worth. A lot of city and combo drivers waiting in line for those jobs.

hey you guys should all be thankful for what SEFL has done for you over the past couple years. over at vitran express, we barley got our 5% back from when they took it from us in 2009, and at that they gave it back to us the 1st day of each quarter in parts of 1.25%. and vitran as a whole has not givin out any type of raise since september 2008, and we are sitting pool side until september 2012 for a " video" to appear letting us know if "we" as a company did "our" job to the new standards of the "new" vitran management. so congrats on working for a "nonunion" outfit that has not taken anything away from you. SEFL I think was the only "nonunion" outfit that did that for their hard working staff.

21.95 is top out pay. Some terminals like RAL and GBO make .40 more. I think the starting pay is $4 less than top pay. Used to it took you 2 years to get to top pay with .50 increments every 3 months. Linehaul pay is .54 a mile. Don't plan on starting in linehaul though, unless your in Dallas/Ft Worth. A lot of city and combo drivers waiting in line for those jobs.

If a newbie were to luck into a linehaul run, would he start at top mileage pay, or would he make less per mile and work his way up?

If less per mile, does anyone know how much less?

I believe it would be .52 and top out in six months. I will check and gwt another post on here when I can...

I do know the new p/d drivers who are not at to pay, when they let them fill in for linehaul, they get the top pay for mileage. But if you come strait in to it, I have no idea.