SEFL | raises

We will be getting a know rasise in June dont know how much yet but freight is picking up pace so hopefully we are hitting all our numbers to get a decent raise. Im going to put more in my 401k with my next raise.

Glad you guys are being treated so good, any coin to go with that fresh shirt and do they give you any beans to put in that mug????? Is it a nice shirt or your garden variety c-store cotton shirt??

its a start in the right direction

have know clue where you heard about a raise at,we have not heard a thing.
if s.e.f.l. is giving a raise this year i would rather they keep it and use the money
to send around one of the big guy"s from columbia and start replacing some of these
ccm that are fudging the numbers to make themselves look good. we come in
and bills are in the window and you go out to put your pallet jack on the truck
to find out they have not even started loading your truck yet and you ask the dock
guys why is trailer closed out bills in my hand and trailer not loaded and they will
tell you,got to make cut time. same on the outbound they close trailers at 8pm and
the drivers dont leave till 830 845 cause trailers are not loaded. let a driver fudge his
paperwork and he will be looking for a job. if s.e.f.l. dont want to pay overtime and they
have away around not having to pay it,then they should not be able to work you over 8
hours a day.....:kicking:

...if s.e.f.l. dont want to pay overtime and they
have away around not having to pay it,then they should not be able to work you over 8
hours a day.....:kicking:

Really? Says who? Who exactly are YOU to dictate what two private, consenting entities agree upon in regard to hours worked and monetary compensation for those hours?? You're sitting here telling me that I should not have the option to work 8+ hours if I feel like it simply because YOU are butt-hurt over SEFL's policies (that I'm sure you were well aware of when you were hired...)? Grow up fella. The hours I work is my own business - certainly not yours. Nobody is holding a gun to your head, forcing you to work with us. And as long as every party involved is consenting to the conditions (and you consent to the conditions every single shift you show up for work), then no crime is being committed, and YOU sure don't have any ground to stand on in regard to asserting the need for any type of restrictions surrounding mutual, private agreements between SEFL and it's employees.

fastSVT,please dont let this jerk-off get to you ,he does no one any good on this site .all that comes from him is negitive BS,even when ur trying to help someone he chimes in with some kinda crap,i dont know if he or she works for sefl and i sure hope not or mabe he just couldnt cut it and holds a grudge ,thats why some of us dont post alot here its just not worth reading comments like that,funny thing is after reading his crap u and i know he hasnt a clue what his talking about ,anyway great post agree with all u said . have a great day be safe