New Penn | Ralph Jelleyman : "Seeking answers in death"

Keep it going

Ralph Jellyman was my friend for 25+ years.
20 of them, he and his family live next door to me. I watched his daughters grow up.
They are more than just neighbors. If you could order neighbors from a catalog, they would be considered top shelf. There just isn't any better poeple than the Jellyman's.

Please don't let this go away, if you know something, give it up, Please Help these wonderful people find closure, please....

Thank You, Steven & EvelynK

while we haven't forgot RALPH, , we haven't forgotten CHARLES SHIRLEY, or ARTIE WEITZEL,JR. all are npme people we have lost while they were doing there job.not sure how to putt this , so ill just say lets not forget MIKE TRUZANSKI, from reading who is going through what we all hope doesn't happen to us, cause it could. if you read this MIKE your not forgotten.

Did they ever catch the person(s)responsible for this?

This is a very old post, does anyone know if they ever caught who killed Ralph?

That just brought up allot of old memories Jeff , we sure seen and known so many folks .

I remember people talking about a confrontation with a SalSon driver. It never got resolved or confirmed. Artie Weitzel was a good friend. Was going home that morning to take his boys xmas shopping. Didn't make it past Wyomissing. Somehow he hit a car left on the shoulder.

I remember people talking about a confrontation with a SalSon driver. It never got resolved or confirmed. Artie Weitzel was a good friend. Was going home that morning to take his boys xmas shopping. Didn't make it past Wyomissing. Somehow he hit a car left on the shoulder.
I was unaware Artie is no longer with us. I moved south almost 20 years ago. Artie was one of a kind. I worked with him at Lentz around 1980-81. I can still see him struttin' in like he owned the place, great guy to work with.
RIP Artie....

I was unaware Artie is no longer with us. I moved south almost 20 years ago. Artie was one of a kind. I worked with him at Lentz around 1980-81. I can still see him struttin' in like he owned the place, great guy to work with.
RIP Artie....
Artie was on the homestretch from Baltimore to Reading on a Saturday morning in December 2005 just a week or so before xmas. Like I said earlier, he clipped a disabled car on the shoulder on 222 N just before it meets 422 in Wyomissing. He hit his head very badly and had massive swelling on his brain. He was an organ donor. To honor Artie, ever since then I have myself listed as an organ donor. He was a great person.