Ralph Jelleyman

flstc2000

TB Regular
Credits
Today one year ago, November 23, 2005, our Friend, co-worker, loving husband, father and proud Teamster member, Ralph Jelleyman lost his life in a suspected road rage incident while working at New Penn Motor Express.
Ralph was only 45 years old at his passing.
Our thoughts and prayers go out to the family.

thanks frog I will check it out like I said I was driving down the road the other night and you know we road drivers got lots of time to think was thinking about this situation,has to be one of the drawbacks sometimes klots and lots of time to think about things good and bad sometimes

Sammy Ralphs sister

Today is May 1, 2007 thank you all for all the help and love for Ralph I have not given up and never will the billboard went up nov. 2007 and stayed up intill Feb had some leads. My mother but Ralph in the paper and will be there for a while. We need to do any thing we can. There is one man we point to.
But his day is coming Ever day that man wakes up and sees Ralphs FACE and Ralph sits on your truck at night right NEXT TO YOU when you are working he is scaring YOU in YOUR mined.WE ARE COMING FOR YOU.YOU WILL NEVER LIVE YOUR DAYS IN PEACE . We will not let you . FBI AND THE POLICE WILL SOON BE AT YOUR DOOR .