XPO | Random drug testing

He is correct. Do they log it?
Hmmm thats another story.
:hide: As a city kitty, The only time I have filled out a log is when I went over 12 hours (seldom), and for the time taken for a p*** test. No, you do not get paid for gas expense, or your time to p** in the bottle. Yes, you are required to do a log for that day. At least, this is how it goes at my terminal.:smilie_132:

Slightly off topic:
Certain supervisors/managers at certain terminals are doing certain things wrong.
Favoritism is rampant when it comes to Random Drug Testing. I have seen many many people get the heads up on this by either getting a "come in early..hint hint" call or being advised to "come in early the next day hint hint" talk before punching out.

All in the name of keeping the operation running smoothly. Thats so wrong.

Just thought I'd let XGO know...okay back to the topic at hand.

When worked at XAU years ago our personal mangers best friend who he bowled with never in 17 years had a random drug test. He transferred to a different termanl and had his first random. That should answer your question.

When worked at XAU years ago our personal mangers best friend who he bowled with never in 17 years had a random drug test. He transferred to a different termanl and had his first random. That should answer your question.

Sure does make you wonder if any of these are random. :Pick-Me:

i know one thing some of these half baked supervisors we have should be drug tested more often than not. sometimes i wonder how they got to be supervisors.

so if you log your drug test ur supposed to show up 10 hours AFTER your done peeing in the cup.... nobody told me this when i first did my drug testand i got stuck in traffick waited in line, waiting in line some more peed in a cup and got stuck in more trafick and went home and still had to be back 10 hours BEFORE i went to the drug test....sounds like something con-way would do

Slightly off topic:
Certain supervisors/managers at certain terminals are doing certain things wrong.
Favoritism is rampant when it comes to Random Drug Testing. I have seen many many people get the heads up on this by either getting a "come in early..hint hint" call or being advised to "come in early the next day hint hint" talk before punching out.

All in the name of keeping the operation running smoothly. Thats so wrong.

Just thought I'd let XGO know...okay back to the topic at hand.
You want XGO to know call.

Per FMCSA rulebook it is supposed to be logged as on-duty not driving including travel to collection point and time spent at collection point. Just for an additional benny, since Con-Way is so safety minded and by the book, the same is to be done for your DOT physical. Logged on-duty not driving. So, for the L/H dsr's, have to work the O/B dock if your physical is late in the day because you will not be able to get ten hours off duty. These people act like they are concerned about safety and rules and it is all for show! Money is their number one concern over all else! Use the FMCSA rulebook to your advantage guys and you can benefit and turn the screws back the other way some!!!!

For Reason and Follow Up drug tests are paid. But you will have to fight for it as this is not generaly known.