XPO | Random drug testing

I am going to ask a question here for a change ... I had to go do a random last week ... my terminal called me at home to come in early to go take this test ... Is this legal that they called me for this and told me I am going to do a random ... any other place I ever worked for handed me the form upon my arrival to work .. PUNCHED IN and went to fill the veils ... :1sm057crazy:

don't knock it driver. if they are gonna give ya time to study keep your mouth shut. but next time ya go make sure to fill the vials and not the "veils" unless of course the veils have "purty mouths" behind them. :17142:

we now get paid for them in canada.... we questioned it, and under canadian law, if you are told by your employer to do something work related like random tests, the employer must pay you.

You SHOULD be paid for your time for the whizz quizz. at FedEx they pay us to go take one since it is a "company" mandated item versus lets say, a DOT physical that is a government mandate they wont pay us for those. I'd punch the clock THEN go do the test. But I would have to say they can send you anytime they want.

You SHOULD be paid for your time for the whizz quizz. at FedEx they pay us to go take one since it is a "company" mandated item versus lets say, a DOT physical that is a government mandate they wont pay us for those. I'd punch the clock THEN go do the test. But I would have to say they can send you anytime they want.

drug tests are government mandated thing. since 1996 all companies with cdl qualified drivers must have a random drug testing policy.

You guys covered it pretty well...................I only have one thing to add.........W99, "Caller I.D."........................

Won't be your last either. At least you didn't make the jump to Fred-Ex back a while ago..............those poor s.o.B's are all sweating bullets right about now.