Averitt | Rant !!

They have some jam up food at KNX, most are worked around all the shifts schedules. I'm all about freebies and seeing guys from other shifts.

CM...They have EVERYTHING in KNX. I just wish you could experience life west of the Miss. river. Your view on AE would take a 180.

I don't even go to the cook out if I'm at a svc that is having one...they think I'm going to trip all over myself to get free food and think " Oh how great Averitt is" while they rip me off on my pay every day I'm out paying me "short" miles...they know exactly what they can do with their cook out...
I 'll stop by if it's at a BIGGER SERCTR. The T/L side of our little HAPPY FAMILY, usually sponsors these things, so the people from the dock and office's grab the goodies and good grub 1st. Unless a T/L driver or Sleeper Shuttle driver is there at the start, all they get is what is left after the LOCUST's get their fill. At the SMALLER SERCTR's it's PIZZA......NO THANK YOU!
I HEAR YOU ON THE "FAIRY TALE" MILES AND OF COURSE THE FUEL BONUS"PAY RAISE"!

CM...They have EVERYTHING in KNX. I just wish you could experience life west of the Miss. river. Your view on AE would take a 180.
Lifer...KNX is one of the BETTER RUN SERCTR's in the company....it is the exception, absolutely not the norm!
Places I HATE to go to...CHI,NIL,NOR,CLT,GBO,MFS,JMS,BTR,HOU and CIN!

so the people from the dock and office's grab the goodies and good grub 1st. Unless a T/L driver or Sleeper Shuttle driver is there at the start, all they get is what is left after the LOCUST's get their fill. At the SMALLER SERCTR's it's PIZZA......NO THANK YOU!
!

The Locusts. I LOVE it. How true. What few little feasts I have seen over the years features these locusts walking out with plates to take to they baby's and baby mamas. Sickening.

Locusts, LOL. funny stuff. I pass on the cookouts also. I'm married to the second best cook in Georgia, and I'm sure not going to pass up one of her meals, for dogs and burgers.

Is AE still playing the silly little leftist/statist "going green" game or did it go down the crapper with the "blueprint" and "Our Driving Force is People"?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4

I wish that the mandatory 30 minute break had been a mandatory 2 hour break. Great long nap every day!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4

I was told the next time we renew our CDL we have to have tanker endorsement...are we going to start pulling tankers...

I was told the next time we renew our CDL we have to have tanker endorsement...are we going to start pulling tankers...

I think it's a new DOT regulation beginning Jan. 1st 2014. Something to do with bulk liquid shipments. We at Con-Job also have to have our tanker endorsement.

The tanker endorsement is required because of many shippers using liquid tote containers. We do have customers that ship complete loads of chemicals in totes. these loads require special emphisis on load placement in the trailer, along with blocking and bracing. As far as pulling tankers....Avrt does not have the proper tractors to pull tankers, along with the kind of drivers with the required SKILLS!