Averitt | Rant !!

More BS from the Pravda. They can make up more crap that has never been said. This is why I don't put much stock in any of it. Just glance over it and move on. They tell more lies and place quotes on people that were never ever said or they embellish the hell out of any quote. The subject may have said something like "It's alright" and the editors of this rag will print out a fabricated 2 paragraph 200 word quote that fits their agenda for the story they are doing. Watch and see if what I am saying is not true.

Our terminal manager is a douche and is the worst one in the entire system. Little Dick, get rid of this guy please.

Well I go to pick up a load the other day drop and hook looking good till I notice a nice puddle of oil under the engine compartment. That's it I'm thinking something major has blown and I'm up the creek...I drop the trailer and head to the yard only 10 miles up the road to hear the bad news. This yard is small with only a couple of mechanics which are usually the best. Pop the hood they stick their head under the engine and says, "yep driver your oil filter is loose" who ever did your last service didn't tighten it properly...anger and relief at the same time. They tightened it threw in a gallon of oil and I went back to get my load...

1tt1;1063721- your oil filter is loose" who ever did your last service didn't tighten it properly...[/QUOTE said:
That happens alot.I don't understand how someone could not tighten it properly.Maybe its the Dock workers the move over to maintenance with little or no experience.

Since we are the lowest paid of all our competition a way these clowns could give us a raise would be to turn our trucks up and ditch this false premise of globaloney warming. LET OUR RED RACERS ROLL!!! 75 mph speed limits are posted over most of Texas except where 80 is posted.

Sorry Mr. Shuttle Driver. We have the load from your BID run to a team. Oh really?

Pam R., you really are a pathetic excuse for a leader in such an important department in our company. You have never had it and you never will. Personally, I've known this for over 15 years. Incompetence personified.

It is rather quiet. I KNOW that everything is not hunky dory at AE Palooza. Others need to stand up and speak out because I can't be the only one. People will start to think I don't think AE is a legitimate company or something. :biglaugh:

The dear leaders at this outfit blew smoke up our collective butts with the typical BS excuses for why they turned our trucks down. Crap like the cost of fuel and going green.

I guess Gary's other company, First Fleet, isn't affected by these silly issues. Those guys roll.

See how silly your arguments are? Yes, as silly as your monthly pravda..

.36 a mile, First Fleet can afford to roll, that is a factual pay rate per a good friend of mine who drives for them.

That's not a very nice God you have there Iceman...
It doesnt sound nice but God has to be Just. If you walked into a court room and somebody murdered someone in your family and the judge let them go that wouldnt be right would it? Well its the same thing we are all guilty before God because we have all sinned and fallen short of righteousness thats why we need a Savior and thats why Jesus died for you and me. But if choose to not accept Him then we will be judged for the life we have lived. Christ came to stand in our place on that judgement day because he took all the sins we have ever commited and wipe them clean because He was a perfect sacrifice that God requires for our sins. But first U have to accept the fact that U are a sinnner and have fallen short of perfection. Jesus was the only person that never sinned. He was our perfect example thus being a perfect sacrifice.

And of course this is YOUR opinion for which you have every right to hold. Doesn't make it so though
It doesnt sound nice but God has to be Just. If you walked into a court room and somebody murdered someone in your family and the judge let them go that wouldnt be right would it? Well its the same thing we are all guilty before God because we have all sinned and fallen short of righteousness thats why we need a Savior and thats why Jesus died for you and me. But if choose to not accept Him then we will be judged for the life we have lived. Christ came to stand in our place on that judgement day because he took all the sins we have ever commited and wipe them clean because He was a perfect sacrifice that God requires for our sins. But first U have to accept the fact that U are a sinnner and have fallen short of perfection. Jesus was the only person that never sinned. He was our perfect example thus being a perfect sacrifice.

I didn't either for the first 21 years of my life, I agree it was nice to live without accountability, living for the moment. But I do remember times of being miserable, a sense of hopelessness with the day's events, but then I could always numb those feelings with an adult beverage or 12. But that wore off, then back to the grindstone. Thank God that's the past, I wouldn't trade anything for the peace and joy of my life now. To me Heaven is just icing on the cake, my relationship with God is vital to my daily life,the here and now, no matter what this world throws at me I have the creator of the world on my side, always with me. Now that makes me sleep like a rock each day/night, and live like I'm on borrowed time. But all this comes from a live of total submission, all I have is given to me by God, my money,all my possessions, my health, my family. When I realized this was the day I was set free from the pressures of this world.

If I'm wrong what have I got to lose? I've lived a good moral life but if your wrong then we'll it's your bar-b-q. But I hope U figure out the truth one day. Will pray for U.

And of course this is YOUR opinion for which you have every right to hold. Doesn't make it so though

What do U base your ethics on where do they come from? is there any such thing as moral absolutes? Why do we have rules?

I don't like being preached to. There is the way you think and the way I think. Just because you believe a certain way does not make it right or the only way. It may be the only way for you.

Organized religion is BS in my opinion.