Averitt | Rant !!

Rumored to prepare for paperless DVR, and it leaves an electronic footprint to any issue with equipment. Makes it impossible to dispatch without paperwork in hand ! I can assume that most everyone know we can use the scanner for the trailer number and manifest number.
I understand that. There is a programming issue that doesn't carry info from 40 to 42 screen. Great idea if this info is transmitted to the parties that need to have it, like the shops around the system or the dock supervisors to alert them to deadline a trailer.
What do you mean you can't dispatch without paperwork? Most new tractors don't have the scanners in them that I have seen. My last 2 tractors didn't have scanner.

I bet the transfer of info from 40 to 42 screen will be fixed during the Saturday night computer maintenance.

I still don't know how This 3rd rate outfit stays in business given the inbreds that are running it. Baffles the mind.

I'm getting tired of my co-workers down the board, being called and told that there's no freight, come in and work the dock or stay home. Then I see 4-5 JNJ, Landstars, TLI trucks leaving the yard when I do. We've had this discussion before and are always told "It's going to stop, just wait"
I'm WAITING.............

I'm getting tired of my co-workers down the board, being called and told that there's no freight, come in and work the dock or stay home. Then I see 4-5 JNJ, Landstars, TLI trucks leaving the yard when I do. We've had this discussion before and are always told "It's going to stop, just wait"
I'm WAITING.............
Another glaring reason that I am proud and glad to NOT have to put up with the shenanigans of this 3rd rate outfit, the incompetence of the "leaders" of this company and dealing with the no-pulling slow trucks. Free at last!

I'm WAITING.............
You will be waiting for a long time!

December 23rd 2032 should be my last day, Lord willing it will make 43 years service and that should make me #1 man in the company ! I'm praying the next 17 years are as good as the past 26 years. My goal when I hired on in 1988 was to run Shuttle, and I'm here and loving it !

December 23rd 2032 should be my last day, Lord willing it will make 43 years service and that should make me #1 man in the company ! I'm praying the next 17 years are as good as the past 26 years. My goal when I hired on in 1988 was to run Shuttle, and I'm here and loving it !
17 more years of the abuse and low pay? You're a gluten for punishment.

I make more in one night now than I did in a week when I started here, my life is great. Couldn't be more content, and if sitting behind a 2014 Volvo and listening to my Ipod and chatting with friends all night is abuse? Then I hope it never ends :)

Rant? Why bother...it will just be more wasted time like filling out that useless survey, that AE probably spent millions on, where everyone I talked to requested more PTO and needless to say that fell on deaf ears.

Rant? Why bother...it will just be more wasted time like filling out that useless survey, that AE probably spent millions on, where everyone I talked to requested more PTO and needless to say that fell on deaf ears.
They could care less. Some ex real company employee suggested and they went through the motions. That's all that survey is about.

It's been 3 years since I last drove a slow red racer. Never looked back and still feel bad for those still stuck there.

Was emailed the video for Driver Appreciation Week. Had to watch it. Made me think that I was watching a trailer of "The Incredibles" :distrust: