XPO | rats and spies

brutus61

TB Lurker
Credits
be careful of what you post here , it may come back to ya , they the company you work for, have people who actually monitor this board and then copy or print your post , and the throw it up at ya , even though your right about what was said , per policy , hmmm free thinking is losing ground to yes people , and RATS AND SPIES , not paraniod either , just stating facts , i know i speak from experience about said above, in other words i posted something about something and blam it came back at me , by the rats and spies , so watch your back drivers. to the rats and spies well ...you know what you are:butt kiss:

Rats and Spies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hide: You can rat and spy on me all you want, just try to figure out WHO I am. :smilie_132:

I hope any rats and spies don't waste a good chance here. Management too. Instead of wasting time and energy trying to do a witch hunt read these post; hear what people are saying and and target the problems and :nutkick:NOT the people.

I hope any rats and spies don't waste a good chance here. Management too. Instead of wasting time and energy trying to do a witch hunt read these post; hear what people are saying and and target the problems and :nutkick:NOT the people.

They suck in all definitions of the word...monitoring this is fine, but to try and act upon it is something else...the ole conway..."it wasnt me" or "did someone see me type that" would apply here...short of that..they are (as usual) pissing in the wind...

Why conway sucks goats

Here ya go brutus...

my name is John W. from UPH...i work nights and run to CA on LH...

I think conway really sucks goats cause of Dave M...he is large, obese and causes are insurance rate to go up because of all the health care he needs because he is so fat...

Now..a guy named John W. or for that matter any and all from UPH are now suspect to typing the above letter...as it wasnt me who typed it because no one saw me type it so it must have been someone named john...

there ya go conway rats spies and lower then dog feces people...work and run with that ball.

I hate that this happened. I don't understand how the company can have control over your thoughts/feelings for/against the company. And while you are stating company policy then what's the problem?? If they try to do something to you over this I think I'd fight it and use the 1st Amendment for your side.

be careful of what you post here , it may come back to ya , they the company you work for, have people who actually monitor this board and then copy or print your post , and the throw it up at ya , even though your right about what was said , per policy , hmmm free thinking is losing ground to yes people , and RATS AND SPIES , not paraniod either , just stating facts , i know i speak from experience about said above, in other words i posted something about something and blam it came back at me , by the rats and spies , so watch your back drivers. to the rats and spies well ...you know what you are:butt kiss:

Why did they think it was you?

Don't feel bad Brutus, it happened to me in 2003 I think, I was working out of Tulsa for Fedex, they narrowed it down to about 5 of us and were pretty sure it was me, I said some pretty mean things about what was going on at the terminal, the TM had the nerve to tell me he didn't and would never read this board but the news came from above, and that we were not to be putting negative thoughts on the internet about Fedex...LOL. Its nothing new but I feel your concern.

They terminated an employee for "U" beliefs. He was very vocal about it on here and at work.
They spun it and turned it into a "Policy Violation Witch Hunt" and got the driver.
A rat from here told the spy over there and crap started to fly.

However, that shouldn't deter anyone from posting their thoughts in here. (Following the rules)
Most people do not disclose information in their personal profile, some mix it up.

Before ever being a mod, I have first hand knowledge that G.O went on Search and Destroy missions for the members that were vocal and slip up by giving too much personal information. (In their profile and postings)

Remember what Dave M says, "Don't Be A Rumor Monger"

I hate that this happened. I don't understand how the company can have control over your thoughts/feelings for/against the company. And while you are stating company policy then what's the problem?? If they try to do something to you over this I think I'd fight it and use the 1st Amendment for your side.

Because we let them...we as in the average DSR doesnt know any better, and when ignorance is factored in, conway will and always does take advantage of that, and that is simply pathetic.

They terminated an employee for "U" beliefs. He was very vocal about it on here and at work.
They spun it and turned it into a "Policy Violation Witch Hunt" and got the driver.
A rat from here told the spy over there and crap started to fly.

However, that shouldn't deter anyone from posting their thoughts in here. (Following the rules)
Most people do not disclose information in their personal profile, some mix it up.

Before ever being a mod, I have first hand knowledge that G.O went on Search and Destroy missions for the members that were vocal and slip up by giving too much personal information. (In their profile and postings)

Remember what Dave M says, "Don't Be A Rumor Monger"

Dave who? :hysterical:

most of the rats in this co. are fellow drivers. you expect it from mgt. but drivers who want a feather in their hat or can't mind their own business are by far the the biggest problem. always have been always will b

It's bad enough our government is taking away our freedoms...but now con-way is taking our right to free speech away from us!!!:TR10driving03:

I see this time and time again. You have the right to say whatever you would like. Unless deemed obscene or threatening, you will not be censored by government. That is the right to free speech. This does not apply to an employer in a free market. Ask Don Imus, Tim Hardaway, or John Rocker. The list goes on and on. You are not being censored by any company. There are however consequences if you cross a line. Where that line is i don't know, but the company sets it.

Enough with the First Amendment on the boards unless you know what it means.

I see this time and time again. You have the right to say whatever you would like. Unless deemed obscene or threatening, you will not be censored by government. That is the right to free speech. This does not apply to an employer in a free market. Ask Don Imus, Tim Hardaway, or John Rocker. The list goes on and on. You are not being censored by any company. There are however consequences if you cross a line. Where that line is i don't know, but the company sets it.

Enough with the First Amendment on the boards unless you know what it means.

The line is very clearly printed on the ground by whom ever decides the line should be in that particular spot at that particular moment...