XPO | rats and spies

Technically this is not a free place. It is owned by someone that has ground rules and you are allowed to post/say whatever you want within a reasonable limit. But it is a public board because anyone can sign on and read it.

You are allowed to say something about someone/business as long as it is the truth and/or your opinion and is stated as such (opinion).

That being said everyone can have the right to any opinion and voice it. But that freedom does NOT come without CONSEQUENCES. If you talk about someone or something, expect a response and usually not one that you will like or agree with.

Our freedoms we have today come from the actions of our Forefathers and the Men that served in the many wars. A Soldier signs on the dotted line that he is giving all, upto and including his life for our Country and Freedom. War has been a consequence of our wanting a nation with certain freedoms and the blood of many have been shed for that.

So don't take your freedom of speech lightly and tread carefully. You have the freedom (to tell the truth/have an opinion) but watch for the consequences.

I see this time and time again. You have the right to say whatever you would like. Unless deemed obscene or threatening, you will not be censored by government. That is the right to free speech. This does not apply to an employer in a free market. Ask Don Imus, Tim Hardaway, or John Rocker. The list goes on and on. You are not being censored by any company. There are however consequences if you cross a line. Where that line is i don't know, but the company sets it.Enough with the First Amendment on the boards unless you know what it means.
thats a big 10-4 driver awsome postif drivers put into thier jobs amount of effort they put into these boards crying and b@#$hing and worrying if xgo is really caring about what someone says on these boards conway probaly would have  lower damage and higher icp

Pretty much the ones that have been at Con-Way a while are the ones letting you newer drivers know what's been going on. Learn it and try to keep it from happening to you. I've said this before and will say it again: if you let it happen to the ones before you, it'll happen to you someday.

thats a big 10-4 driver awsome postif drivers put into thier jobs amount of effort they put into these boards crying and b@#$hing and worrying if xgo is really caring about what someone says on these boards conway probaly would have  lower damage and higher icp

Pretty much the ones that have been at Con-Way a while are the ones letting you newer drivers know what's been going on. Learn it and try to keep it from happening to you. I've said this before and will say it again: if you let it happen to the ones before you, it'll happen to you someday.

Listen to her she is right!!
as for the trackers track this :tongue0002: you cant warp my mind no more
:moon2:

anybody tries any stuff like that on me i'll tell them they ain't living in america....everybody has the RIGHT of freedom of speech and if the attack is personal you can always remove the post to clear things up to get the problem resolved

coworkers,if cnwy really cared about their image with current/potential drivers they would read these posts and try to improve the situations.but the sad truth is, its all a numbers thing now.they've gotten to a point where all employees are a number now.and it's not going to change. speaking of numbers, enjoy your icp while you have it, because it could be gone before you know it. it's called numbers, numbers, numbers game!!!

Here ya go brutus...

my name is John W. from UPH...i work nights and run to CA on LH...

I think conway really sucks goats cause of Dave M...he is large, obese and causes are insurance rate to go up because of all the health care he needs because he is so fat...

Now..a guy named John W. or for that matter any and all from UPH are now suspect to typing the above letter...as it wasnt me who typed it because no one saw me type it so it must have been someone named john...

there ya go conway rats spies and lower then dog feces people...work and run with that ball.
Why are you picking on brutus?

because he is easy to pick on....he started this thread because he got called out about attacking a couple ladies in the HR dept in Mich. that he doesn't even know, complete with the pre-requisite childish name calling, on this forum...it wasn't me, I have a pretty good idea who it was, but he got exposed...somebody printed that thread and left it in the boss' mailbox while he was on vacation....so brutus got called in and told not to make it personal...don't name names...air your gripe, but leave people out of it..his problems are many...if he makes a phone call, he expects the answers to be instant...when they aren't, everyone is an idiot...I'd like to take the guy seriously, but he has spent more time on leave than working in his career, and he gets all of his dental work done at Payless Shoes...wants to make sure his foot looks good going into his mouth...he and his little friend (unnamed) like to stir it up, but most of the guys, and thankfully, the boss, don't put up with their crap...If he only knew what everyone around here thought about him...but people think better of it, stay politically correct, and go to their own dentists..

brutus

he left b-cause to many spies and other type of communistic values that are present here on the boards/ if you or i say any thing that a so called moderator deems unfit or that they disagree with they will and have erased your response.... GOOO UUUNNNIIOOONNN:nutkick::hysterical::smilie_132::hide:

he left b-cause to many spies and other type of communistic values that are present here on the boards/ if you or i say any thing that a so called moderator deems unfit or that they disagree with they will and have erased your response.... GOOO UUUNNNIIOOONNN:nutkick::hysterical::smilie_132::hide:
Truckingboards lost a good person with Brutus leaving. What are communistic values?