XPO | Rats, Snitches, Spies and Busy Bodies...

ccxnobody

TB Regular
Credits
Today I speak to one of my friends at my terminal...it isnt hard as I have only 2 friends out of the 40 or so of which I would consider a friend...he tells me that one of our senior DSR's, the one I mentioned a couple of times in a couple of my posts (re: PM tractors, etc..) brought it to his attention the other night that I was talking smack about him here on truckingboards...

Well, isnt this interesting...so here we have an open forum to discuss our thoughts about our company, jobs, lives, whatever we so decide to discuss and we have those who just cannot contain themselves and have to run and do the tattle telling...

When you read what I posted, did you have a hard time containing yourself until the next earliest time in which you can tell the DSR I was making comments about his demeanor in light of personally observed situations?? Or did you call him and tell him as you were reading it...

Some of you people at best, crack me up...the ease at which you pass blame, refuse to accept responsibility for your own actions, always quick to condemn, partake in rumor spreading, partake in the little chatter behind others backs is really profoundly pathetic...most of you know who and what you are...those few on here who this does concern on a company wide basis will be quick to try and defend, or worse, slam me...either of which is fine by me.

So to those of you who do enjoy sharing what you read on here with your co-workers, and my co-workers, I truly hope to continue to give you the goods that you need to satisfy those aspects of your busy body life...people like me look to people like you as bulletin boards...we can post information, we want sent out, up...and we can retrieve information we want from it/you...

Today I speak to one of my friends at my terminal...it isnt hard as I have only 2 friends out of the 40 or so of which I would consider a friend...he tells me that one of our senior DSR's, the one I mentioned a couple of times in a couple of my posts (re: PM tractors, etc..) brought it to his attention the other night that I was talking smack about him here on truckingboards...

Well, isnt this interesting...so here we have an open forum to discuss our thoughts about our company, jobs, lives, whatever we so decide to discuss and we have those who just cannot contain themselves and have to run and do the tattle telling...

When you read what I posted, did you have a hard time containing yourself until the next earliest time in which you can tell the DSR I was making comments about his demeanor in light of personally observed situations?? Or did you call him and tell him as you were reading it...

Some of you people at best, crack me up...the ease at which you pass blame, refuse to accept responsibility for your own actions, always quick to condemn, partake in rumor spreading, partake in the little chatter behind others backs is really profoundly pathetic...most of you know who and what you are...those few on here who this does concern on a company wide basis will be quick to try and defend, or worse, slam me...either of which is fine by me.

So to those of you who do enjoy sharing what you read on here with your co-workers, and my co-workers, I truly hope to continue to give you the goods that you need to satisfy those aspects of your busy body life...people like me look to people like you as bulletin boards...we can post information, we want sent out, up...and we can retrieve information we want from it/you...

Sounds like he was whining ... bad bad ccxnobody .. pickin on the big bad senior dsr who doesnt wanna does his job..

Sounds like he was whining ... bad bad ccxnobody .. pickin on the big bad senior dsr who doesnt wanna does his job..

I got a kick out of it...it is amazing how this can be worth using the energy to carry the burden of "i cant wait to tell so and so"...

let me get a front row.this should be interesting.let us see if the opposing side joins the discussion.

ccxnobody; you might want to read "The Art Of War". If they take what you offer, offer what you want. See how and what they use when you control what they get. Use all available resources. Press on

One of our snitches gets upset when you tell him to F OFF and mind your own business.:biglaugh: These people really get my blood boiling by always trying to get you in trouble so they can move up the food chain.Lowlifes.:chairshot:

how does he know you were refering to him, and how does he know who you are?Or is it just a shot in the dark?

one of the few things ive learned first hand is that saying anything about anyone, good or bad will eventually get back to them one way or the other. my general rule of thumb is if it is something i wouldnt say to the persons face i generally keep it to myself.

i can totally understand the need to get things off peoples chest but talking sh!t about someone and not expecting it to get back to them is just, well...naive. snitches are everyones best friend, they have to be or else theyd have nothing to snitch about.

personally, i talk trash about everyone that deserves it, to their face or not. from dave m. to some of my co-workers, if youre not pulling your weight, or at least trying to. management or not doesnt matter to me, and if i get fired, oh well, i was looking for a job when i found this one.

im sure some of my co-workers think im the biggest a-hole that walks the face of the planet. but ya know what? theyre usually the biggest slackers too. i come to work to support my family and myself, nothing else. if i wanted to make friends id go to a tupperware party.

how does he know you were refering to him, and how does he know who you are?Or is it just a shot in the dark?

Because he is the only one who whines as he does and everyone in the terminal knows it...and as far as knowing who i am...probably because of some of my other posts referencing my injuries etc...it doesn't make a difference...they have been trying to get me for sometime now and i just laugh at them and their feeble attempts...one good example is my cutting through the layers thread as to how they probably do not really like me in the management at my terminal...:funky:

one of the few things ive learned first hand is that saying anything about anyone, good or bad will eventually get back to them one way or the other. my general rule of thumb is if it is something i wouldnt say to the persons face i generally keep it to myself.

i can totally understand the need to get things off peoples chest but talking sh!t about someone and not expecting it to get back to them is just, well...naive. snitches are everyones best friend, they have to be or else theyd have nothing to snitch about.

personally, i talk trash about everyone that deserves it, to their face or not. from dave m. to some of my co-workers, if youre not pulling your weight, or at least trying to. management or not doesnt matter to me, and if i get fired, oh well, i was looking for a job when i found this one.

im sure some of my co-workers think im the biggest a-hole that walks the face of the planet. but ya know what? theyre usually the biggest slackers too. i come to work to support my family and myself, nothing else. if i wanted to make friends id go to a tupperware party.

Nice...however...i have no concerns as to how people react and/or feel about what i say...generally as has been said in the past...if it barks like a dog it is probably a dog..i just point out the barkers...as for my co-workers...another philosophical moment...my co-workers do not cook for me, they do not do my laundry, they do not have sex with me...so what they think is really irrelevant to me...

Nice...however...i have no concerns as to how people react and/or feel about what i say...generally as has been said in the past...if it barks like a dog it is probably a dog..i just point out the barkers...as for my co-workers...another philosophical moment...my co-workers do not cook for me, they do not do my laundry, they do not have sex with me...so what they think is really irrelevant to me...

You can, however take it to another level and manipulate these bozo's by Feeding them misinformation. They take it back to management just like ants taking poison from an ant cup back to the nest. it's devious yet satisfying.

You can, however take it to another level and manipulate these bozo's by Feeding them misinformation. They take it back to management just like ants taking poison from an ant cup back to the nest. it's devious yet satisfying.

Like i said earlier...bulletin boards...you can put just as much stuff on it as you can take down...

Just dont say anything about people that you would'nt say to their face Thats not hard to do and then you wont care if it gets to them:smilie_132:

:hide: You are. :smilie_132::smilie_132:

When you work at a company like Conway,and have people like they employ, you had better get used to rats and snitches real quick.