XPO | Rats, Snitches, Spies and Busy Bodies...

Yes

ever go into work and wonder who is going to stick it to you today ... or try to .. try to be pleasant to be people and they start a rumor about why he acting this way .. he must have some scheme going .. or just try to be pleasant to certain co workers and it just plain backfires .. i HATE the majority (more than 60%) of the people I work with at my barn. But .. I try to be pleasant .. it is difficult .. my barn is full of rats spies and snitches ... I never seen anything like this before. :chairshot:

I do know what it's like, everyone in the world does also. The difference is when something is "BOTHERING" me that greatly (obviously) I address the issue. Life is better when you take it head on!

ever go into work and wonder who is going to stick it to you today ... or try to .. try to be pleasant to be people and they start a rumor about why he acting this way .. he must have some scheme going .. or just try to be pleasant to certain co workers and it just plain backfires .. i HATE the majority (more than 60%) of the people I work with at my barn. But .. I try to be pleasant .. it is difficult .. my barn is full of rats spies and snitches ... I never seen anything like this before. :chairshot:
Wow, this sounds like my Terminal. We have one foul mouthed L/H dsr that alot of people kiss his butt and i could never figure out why then i found out most are related . The said thing at my terminal is the nepotism that is allowed. Even the TM has relations with the coworkers.