XPO | Re-Brand

jxV31oI.jpg

jxV31oI.jpg

This was at our fac last night.

Driver, clearly you don't understand the importance of shiny wheels. Who cares how much money you make! As long as you have shiny wheels and lots of ponies under the hood! Add in a mega radio and you're rooster cruisin'!
LOL.
Plus......knocking down that .38 cents per mile.........livin' large. :biglaugh:

Hum.. I wonder if the trailer had freight in it and I wonder if the trailer can be trotted around from one service center to another or if its attached to that truck only.

Hum.. I wonder if the trailer had freight in it and I wonder if the trailer can be trotted around from one service center to another or if its attached to that truck only.
i believe up north is in canada they get special treatments

Lol! No special treatment. No freight either. Moves around from fac to fac so drivers can see the new branding. That's what I was told.

Looks better than I thought!! Have not seen one yet myself in person, I think a nice decal or professionally done sticker that simply says " An XPO Company" similar to the old school one that use to say "A CF Company" sent to each service center with exact / measured location for each trailer would be quick and effective for a short term fix until the trailer can be fully done. This would allow for brand transition to take affect.

Looks better than I thought!! Have not seen one yet myself in person, I think a nice decal or professionally done sticker that simply says " An XPO Company" similar to the old school one that use to say "A CF Company" sent to each service center with exact / measured location for each trailer would be quick and effective for a short term fix until the trailer can be fully done. This would allow for brand transition to take affect.
IF THAT WAS DONE, I REALLY WOULD BE NERVOUS ABOUT OUR JOB SECURITY(I.E SELLING US OFF) THIS WAY, TO ME, MAKES ME FEEL THAT THIS BUY OUT IS NOT JUST ANOTHER FLIP BY MR.JACOBS

Lol! No special treatment. No freight either. Moves around from fac to fac so drivers can see the new branding. That's what I was told.
I NEVER SAW THE JOB APP IN "CAREERS" TO DRIVE THIS AROUND THE COUNTRY WERE DO I SIGN UP? P.S I WANT THE SUN BELT STATES

This is the "ambassador truck" being shuttled across to the centers to show off the merger....Nashville gets to see this Jan 7th...I wouldn't doubt that rebranding is on hold...I haven't seen one rebranded truck/trailer move through the system. If rebranding were happening we would have seen them by now....

This is the "ambassador truck" being shuttled across to the centers to show off the merger....Nashville gets to see this Jan 7th...I wouldn't doubt that rebranding is on hold...I haven't seen one rebranded truck/trailer move through the system. If rebranding were happening we would have seen them by now....
What a waste. We've all seen the pictures, what's the point of moving one rebrand truck around? I am fine with seeing it when they actually start doing all of them.

Re-branding begins in January... among other projects that will come into play beginning then too. See new member 'Tired's post on thread 'Feedback from St. Louis SCM conference"

I really like your idea of a small decal, 'An XPO Company,' as a temporary re-branding for our equipment before full scale re-branding takes place. However, I seriously doubt that Mr. Jacobs would go for that. Rather, I think that he would want to get more bang for his buck by waiting for the full scale re-brand that's already planned and in the pipe line. Just my opinion.