FedEx Freight | Re-evaluation on line haul drivers % for pension

hurricane64

TB Lurker
Credits
When asked at our last meeting, our TM passed the question off to the HR guy. He responded by saying that, Upper Management was re-evaluating the percentage that line haul drivers were going to get. :nono: I guess as a line haul driver, I make soooo much, that I don't need the 3 prong approach that they were preaching about in their propaganda videos. Does anybody remember that shizit, when they used every abbreviation they could use and looked like they were putting on a hand puppet show. Maybe I should be thankful for something I almost got. Then again, never did like Indian givers. Maybe one of the Freight, I mean Regional guys can chime in?

If I didn't know any better, I'd think your upper management has a lot of Conway rejects up there?? Same kind of crap goes on over at Conway. :rant:

I'm beginning to wonder what kind of chicken sh-ts :stir:I work with ! :dance: :kicking: Nobody heard this or nobody was paying attention! Maybe your terminal doesn't have meetings, maybe you don't think about retirement. Maybe you are already drinking the orange bubble up and eating the rainbow stew. And I bet you voted for Obama and believe everything he says. Free Free Free, WEEEEEEEEEEEE. :biglaugh: What happened to the videos and the three prong approach to retirement [ 401k, reduced- pension,Huh, and SOCIAL SECURITY,gone]. Try a savings account, you might not starve. Goodluck