XPO | Re-Training on how to load trailers

I sure hope that they're smart enough to address the damages that happen on the docks. Running over the corners of freight with the forklifts and carelessness probably causes as many damages as loading trailers.
I've always felt that the majority of damages are caused by carelessness, bad attitudes, and the lack of perspective as to how that piece of freight connects a company to it's customers.

To some nuckleheads that I've worked with over the years, I think that their philosophy was......."The value of a good customer is soooo over-rated".
:regretful:

We were told today everybody in the entire company will be re-trained on how to load trailers, this will be mandatory.
I sure hope they tell us to make sure we use the racks and strap up everything.I can't even image where I would be now if I did not attend the 347 re-training classes I have been to since I started here.Repetitiveness must be a good thing cause we have our damages down to only 100 million dollars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we had so much damage back at vitran because the company treated people like crap so nobody gave a crap. alot of damage they only had to pay pennies on the dollar or didnt pay at all. some customers told me they've not been paid yet and it's going on 4 mths. XPO better not screw the dock or drivers over, they could sink the ship if pushed.

U sign the paper acknowledging u know how freight is to be loaded, we Re going to start being held accountable for damages. This will go for fos's dock workers ,drivers , to tms, this is a long time coming
unforceable! say you dock freight then i put in trailer marked damaged<which i know i caused> YOU'LL get the blame not me!

lets see one camera at $200.00 facing into trailer multiplied by 10 gajillon doors equals, well; alot ! but so does 100 million every year!HMMMM....
That would be the only way to figure out who does what, and than they would need hundreds of people to go back through video and try to find the exact time it was damaged:regretful:

remember it all about cube and cut times and now the linehaul gods are only giving you so many trailer per FACs no extra allowed. I have loaded trailer and have decked everything on it and only had 60 cube on it I can not help it when the skids are only 15 to 20 inches high and have DO NOT STACK on them.
:rulz:

A big problem is the space between the ears of the forklift driver.
What that saying " YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID" :poster stupid: