XPO | Re-Weigh and Con-Tent

Dodge Ram

TB Veteran
Credits
At XLF re-ship there was a meeting that the F.O.M. had. Every Tow Motor will re-weigh 18 min. Re-weigh even the bills that have been weighed already or you will be wrote up. Freight will be forced loaded, If you are doing anything minor that the mang. don't like you will be wrote up. This is a re-ship that moves at least 1.5 mil in cross dock with 60 doors and half of them are loading doors. On a average night the reship closes between 4:30 and 5:00. How late is it going to close now with the scare tactics? With the auditors when they come around and the reships numbers don't they see that there is a problem of running too much through there? :chairshot:Oh but we will intimidate the divers to do more and more and it all their fault. :chairshot: XAN driver has been getting back late and he was threatened with a write up becouse he gets back late. Like it is his fault that he has frieght on the last breaker that bumps the dock at 4:00 or 4:30 when it has been sitting out in the yard since 1:30 becouse there isn't enough doors at the re-ship. The TM, FOM and FOS's get wrote up becouse Things don't go the way GO wants it to go at the re-ship Becouse of nobody fails to see what the problem is. Boy don't that sound familiar! Sounds like the rowing contest against the chinese. In the end they fired the driver.

That will work great.. XLF is the epitomee of 10lbs of crap in a 5lb pound bag. Remember when the pride program dropped by for a week?? I can only imagine what this will be like. Just remember.. When it implodes on them it will be YOUR fault.

We been reweighing everything for about 3-4 weeks now with a minimum of 22 re-weighs per motor per night. It has slowed us up a bit especially at first but now we have a better handle on it. Some guys don't bother though and not certain what will happen. We recieved an additional 2-3 motor scales already installed and yesterday I saw 3 more on the dock which will equal %100 of our motors with scales when installed next week. We average only 300k per night so with upwards of 10 guys sometimes it's not bad.
Big freakin' pain in the a$$ though huh?

Everything that happens on reship is a direct result from outbound.

All bills should be reweighed on outbound as a safety issue(that way we are not running down the road overweight).

I know the outbound supervisors get a load plan, so why are there less headloads & less pures, because of force loading, (one policy cancels out another policy).

Someone at XGO neeeds to recognise these problems & address them accordingly & also make sure it is annouced company wide.:hide::hide:

Not the same subject but sorta relates. An old delivery company by the name of Mistletoe Express decided to start carrying heavier freight. At the meeting where this was announced, a TM stood up and asked about equipment to handle it. The TM was talked down.

Guess what showed up at the terminals to help with the heavy freight? pallet jacks. No forklifts.

I guess no matter what year, there are always people that want something done and don't provide what is needed to get the job done or sit back and realize that it can't be done.

And they are out of business. Go figure.

what makes a lot of sense is when we pick up the freight the shipper has their weight on it. we then weigh it on the outbound. if we reweigh it after that and the weiht does not match what the outbound showed then the weight goes back to what the shipper showed and we do not get the money for reweigh go figure.........:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

That will work great.. XLF is the epitomee of 10lbs of crap in a 5lb pound bag. Remember when the pride program dropped by for a week?? I can only imagine what this will be like. Just remember.. When it implodes on them it will be YOUR fault.

That's when I know It Starts With Me.