Yellow | Read Between The Lines ?

On a serious note all mirrors aside we have no capacity to handle anything else at this time and are limiting the amount of freight we will pick up! But hey synergy some more pipe dreams about more freight! My god the people running this place don’t have a clue!!!!

On a serious note all mirrors aside we have no capacity to handle anything else at this time and are limiting the amount of freight we will pick up! But hey synergy some more pipe dreams about more freight! My god the people running this place don’t have a clue!!!!
You apparently don’t understand how synergies work. We will first lose half of our existing business and then will have plenty of capacity for new business. Please don’t make Zollars have to explain this again.

Salesman told me yesterday “due to capacity issues YRC will no longer accept freight over 12 feet long and any shipment over 10k lbs will be subject to a fuel surcharge equal to the rates of a whole load “

Nor do they have enough trucks, trailers, or drivers..............................................

Absolutely amazing. YRC has huge negative numbers in the 2nd quarter and yet has no capacity. Thank goodness for cheap rates for no other reason any customer would ever ring the YRC #. Pitiful but I am sure the 700 million will be spent wisely.....

I thought we discontinued hauling articles of extreme configuration quite a while ago?

cEVATsO.jpg