Yellow | Read Between The Lines ?

1OJ6CqJ.jpg

That's what it looks like going IN the trailer.

You can carry it home in your car's trunk after its unloaded... Just ask spy the forker...
And today is Friday!

Last edited:
Looks like Coop is now offering overnight service between Cedar Rapids, Iowa City, and Amana,Iowa ,too.
Good luck. Holland has tried it without much success. Maybe you could do it with teams, But I'm not sure
if Iowa has ratified their treaty with Moldavia. That opens a can of worms with establishing an international port of entry. Possibly at Keokuk, Can't do it at Davenport. Not after the Moldavian attack on Rock island arsenal in 1930. Memories are still too fresh. You could possibly go around the state and come in at Sioux City
or Omaha. But Moldavians are pretty good at diplomacy and Iowans have been known to accept umm tributes. Maybe a bribe with the French onion/beet soup. You know, a little something for the vig, as they say in Chicago.

Good luck. Holland has tried it without much success. Maybe you could do it with teams, But I'm not sure
if Iowa has ratified their treaty with Moldavia. That opens a can of worms with establishing an international port of entry. Possibly at Keokuk, Can't do it at Davenport. Not after the Moldavian attack on Rock island arsenal in 1930. Memories are still too fresh. You could possibly go around the state and come in at Sioux City
or Omaha. But Moldavians are pretty good at diplomacy and Iowans have been known to accept umm tributes. Maybe a bribe with the French onion/beet soup. You know, a little something for the vig, as they say in Chicago.
Can’t do Sioux City. It doesn’t exist any more since the protests, and all the tee pee monuments were destroyed. The Moldavian Nation living across the river in Nebraska, have now claimed it as theirs, renaming it to its original name of, Sewer City.

Can’t do Sioux City. It doesn’t exist any more since the protests, and all the tee pee monuments were destroyed. The Moldavian Nation living across the river in Nebraska, have now claimed it as theirs, renaming it to its original name of, Sewer City.
Thank you I'll update my database

It would be nice if they could consistently move freight on time through the system before they take on new business. It gets tiresome seeing freight show up a day or two late. My terminal seems to be handling a lot more local freight from 3pl’s and it’s usually home deliveries or store deliveries that require lift gate service but are never stated as such in the BOL and doesn’t have a very good rate of revenue. I realize it’s filler freight to get more volume in the local areas but it still should be profitable to do so. Some of the freight I am getting is going to residences or stores in the furthest outlying area of my run and the travel time is an hour and fifteen minutes each way which means a cost of about $200 to deliver from my main area but is costed from origin point in my terminal area and revenue on the shipment is below $100. To give a better idea of distance, the furthest point of my peddle area is 3h 15m drive from my terminal, therefore the costing is well below what it should be for these shipments. We need to distance ourselves from the low paying garbage freight and concentrate on revenue positive freight.

It would be nice if they could consistently move freight on time through the system before they take on new business. It gets tiresome seeing freight show up a day or two late. My terminal seems to be handling a lot more local freight from 3pl’s and it’s usually home deliveries or store deliveries that require lift gate service but are never stated as such in the BOL and doesn’t have a very good rate of revenue. I realize it’s filler freight to get more volume in the local areas but it still should be profitable to do so. Some of the freight I am getting is going to residences or stores in the furthest outlying area of my run and the travel time is an hour and fifteen minutes each way which means a cost of about $200 to deliver from my main area but is costed from origin point in my terminal area and revenue on the shipment is below $100. To give a better idea of distance, the furthest point of my peddle area is 3h 15m drive from my terminal, therefore the costing is well below what it should be for these shipments. We need to distance ourselves from the low paying garbage freight and concentrate on revenue positive freight.
sounds like you'd be a good accountant in the pricing department?

Salesman told me yesterday “due to capacity issues YRC will no longer accept freight over 12 feet long and any shipment over 10k lbs will be subject to a fuel surcharge equal to the rates of a whole load “
They should have had a cubic capacity rule like every other LTL carrier has??
Maybe that is part of their problem?

sounds like you'd be a good accountant in the pricing department?
No thanks, I’ll stick to the job I was hired on to do. The problem is that a good portion of my peddle area used to be interlined and classed as a zone 5 with beyond charges but when the inter line carrier closed its doors 3 years ago we started peddling the freight ourselves and it was reclassified to a zone 3 outlying area. 95% of the freight I get to the outlying areas is through 3rd party logistics with what I see as very favourable rates. There is little to no manufacturing in these areas instead it’s all residential or tourism business. I’ve talked to the bosses about the terrible pricing and they are looking to see why the rates are so low.

The funding will also enable us to continue successfully implementing our multi-year strategic plan to transform our five powerful brands to operate as ONE Company, ONE network to better serve our customers and the nation’s supply chain as economic recovery takes hold.” All for one & one for all , one big happy family !!:heykoolaid:

The funding will also enable us to continue successfully implementing our multi-year strategic plan to transform our five powerful brands to operate as ONE Company, ONE network to better serve our customers and the nation’s supply chain as economic recovery takes hold.” All for one & one for all , one big happy family !!:heykoolaid:

YVly2E2.jpg

Just like we planned it 11 years ago wongway!
:hissyfit: