XPO | read for yourself make your own opinion.

ok my point is this,....if they get canned they get 3 times their annual salary. what would we bottom feeder truck drivers get if we get canned ?!?! NOTHING!
just cause these people have atitle with the company dont make them any better than you or i they are still employees.
i dont know,.. i just cannot stand the way ceo's and polititcians for that matter think they are so much better than everyone else. that they need to be paid 3 times more than their worth once they leave the company.

ok my point is this,....if they get canned they get 3 times their annual salary. what would we bottom feeder truck drivers get if we get canned ?!?! NOTHING!
just cause these people have atitle with the company dont make them any better than you or i they are still employees.
i dont know,.. i just cannot stand the way ceo's and polititcians for that matter think they are so much better than everyone else. that they need to be paid 3 times more than their worth once they leave the company.

Whats that term? Oh yeah, "Golden Parachute"...

In the last four months I've had personal conversations, wrote emails and had responses from Mr. J. Labrie, all about the possibility of reinstating the vacation time for those of us that transferred under the old transfer policy by quiting and getting rehired in a new component. The answer has been no, no, no and defenitly NO. It would be detrimental to certain employees. The picture is getting much clearer now and I think I know which employees it might hurt. I certainly hope you enjoy my extra three weeks of vacation that I as a twenty year employee don't receive.:nutkick:

Sound like they are making sure that if Conway is sold, and the new owners dont want to retain these guys, they will get a windfall $$$$$$$$. Did you catch the part that the taxes on this grand payout would also be paid for........wow........Where's the Asprin, my head hurts.

You would get your remaining checks, accrued vacation time, unused personal time off days, unused vacation days, 401K, and possibly ICP.

CEO's always have lucrative contracts. With or without college degrees.

are we expecting chance of control?
Form 8-K is the “current report” companies must file with the SEC to announce major events that shareholders should know about.

Section 5 --Corporate Governance and Management
Item 5.02 Departure of Directors or Certain Officers; Election of Directors; Appointment of Certain Officers

New officers/directors/positions/titles added, changed and deleted.
Along with the updated severance package etc.
Quite possibly due to the corporate merging into Michigan and the future possibility of still being too top heavy.

They are just letting you know they will be well taken care of when mama Con-way kicks them to the curb.

:nutkick:Man, and I can't even get one of those T-Shirts, they didn't send enough for everyone to get one......so they gave them to the P & D guys first........non left for us scuzzy linehaul types..............Well, I for one am certainly thrilled to know that John and his posse will be well taken care of when (oop, I mean If) the ship sinks..................:Zzzz: