XPO | readers

Dodge Ram

TB Veteran
Credits
There sure is alot of drivers that read this forum that don't post anything. Whats up with that. I'm going to steel a quote" I think the black helecopters have been dispatched"

They consider us just isolated, disgruntled worker units that can not be made happy. We are far from representing the perspective and attitude of the bulk of their happy and dutiful Driver Sales Representative.

They never complain about health care costs and failed pension funding as they know would happen with our open door policy - If they too were unhappy.

Truckingboards.com is certainly not a place where one could learn what the natives are thinking. It is but shear entertainment.

I used to post on here

But now I dont because one backstabbing driver who goes by "ZIP" on here likes to post who the drivers are and what terminal their from, and post the info on these forums. He must be management to do a bonehead thing like that, real classy winner.

ShakyJake, If you've got a problem with another members posts just click
report.gif
on that post to report it to bring it to the staffs attention and we'll review it.

ShakyJake, If you've got a problem with another members posts just click
report.gif
on that post to report it to bring it to the staffs attention and we'll review it.

What exactly are these posting rules and where can one view them?