Yellow | real cuts hoffa & tyson wake up start with these before vacation demand real cutes

mesters

TB Lurker
Credits
15 minunte clean up= gone - if ur mad means ur guilty how many guys are sitting by time clock at 20 or 15 minutes before shift ends talking= elimanate = no other job, in real world no one has this and road guys get dirty doing drop and hooks we dont get 15 minutes.

Instead of wasting ,man hours,fuel,wear and tear on trucks = allow road drivers to take trailers from all cgb terminals(rail heads, gax) to there home terminal or bed point in cgb area. instead of pulling empties and wasting hundreds of thousands dollars (100,000. to millions) the company losses by 705 shuttle no bussines would run this way makes no sense to bobtail a guy from cgbw to 309 when the road guy could have taken frieght to 309 and instead bobtail a shuttle guy drving 45 mph to cgbw to get it and bring it to 309 total waste of money and manpower and equipment this isnt 1970 boys and how may other major cities have this stupid bussiness practice

and the 15 percent giveback is way more becuase guys are working more trying to get there 15 percent back so less guys get called back

also if in some big breaks only have to do one move an hour i bet conway fed x use 15 -30 percent less guys in major cities for the same amount of work (so if your not doing ur job fair days work fair days pay) dosent mean talking for 15 minutes with ur buddys or siting in truck for 15 minutes ==== your here to work not socalize or read newspaper etc ALL DURING YOUR 8 HOURS people you know who u are thats why ur mad right now= gone FIRED

mechanics would have to work in all departments if no trucks in fuel lane go help in trailer shop or ready line not it s not my job bs

bottom line do your job for 8 hours not 7 or 6 or 5 alot of you will be in aworld of hurt when you go some where else i know theres lazy people every where but come on you get pad good money and benifits so produce
get rd of managers and dispatchers cdo who dont have a clue what there doing example send a guy at 9 am to end of line terminal that wont get delivered and its friday and they let that terminals driver sit there till saturday and get 8 hours and a meal ticket waiting in motel when they should have kept that load there and yes the was no time critical on it

why arnt guys with 3 or 2 weeks of vacation making sacrafice

and remmber road guys earn there money ===there away from home== U WOULDNT TAKE YOUR FAMILY TO THESE MOTELS AND MANAGMENT WOULDNT STAY AT THEM=(AND WOULD U LIKE STAYING IN THESE OLD MOTELS ,BAD NEIGHBORHOODS ETC ) wheels turning meaning actually working to earn are pay .......and delay time not are fault trucks arnt fueled or hooks taking to long or dispatch called us in to early we have no control over that .......AND IN RUSH HOUR GOING 10 MPH WE LOSE MONEY NOT LIKE THE GUYS WHO GET PAID BY THE HOUR SO IF IT TAKES AND EXTRA HOUR OR TWO OR 3 WE LOSE;;;;;;;;; SO AS A ROADGUY IM NOT GICING ANYMORE GET IT SOMEWHERE ELSE AS MENTIONED ABOVE

AND WHY DOES THE UNOIUN LET GUYS IN THERE 70S COLLECT RETIRENMENT AND STAY WORKING THATS WRONG UNLESS THERES SOME REASON THEY NEED TO LIKE THEY ADOPTED THERE GRAND KIDS OR WFE IS YOUNG NEEDS INSURANCE IF THESE GUYS THAT ARE JUST DOING IT FOR THE MONEY THEY ARE ***** AND TAKING AJOB AWAY FROM A YOUNG GUY SO THEY GET PAY FOR WORKING,SOCIALSECURITY,PENSION ===GREED GREED AND STUPID

Hope you feel better. I read it all and all I can say is. Not everyone feels this way. At some point I felt a little stupid for reading all the big words in bold type, I wonder if he knoiws thats yelling. and everyone knows no one hears someone yelling. Its like a car horn.

GO TO A MEETING AND LET THEM KNOW HOW YOU FEEL !!!!!!!

WHA WHA WHA!!!!!!!!!!! They are picking on you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the rules should be changed to where you cannot work AND collect a pension. Many will disagree with me though.

I think the rules should be changed to where you cannot work AND collect a pension. Many will disagree with me though.

I have said for years for every year past your max you lose a year of contribution $ pay. Just my take on it.

I do agree there are many areas we could give concessions that would increase profitability without seriously hindering any ones working conditions. Drop n hooks are one, as are kick n picks. The problem is these changes need to be CLEARLY SPELLED OUT and agreed to. What we are looking at voting on now is vague dribble.