Real Life Usa Truck Boardwalk Type Incident

Ted Decker trk

When things are FUBAR, FIDO!
Credits
Well I was sitting by the fire on Saturday night and had a USA truck drive into my subdivision. Goofy bastard had dreadlocks to his back and absolutely destroyed a power pole that took out electricity to 1/2 the subdivision . Thought about calling Big Dave then realized driver (I use the term loosely) was not Bulgocroation). Just another run of the mill steering wheel monkey. Pictures do not do it justice . USA #4469 tractor. I will update videos later if I can get them. They're invading my home!

Well I was sitting by the fire on Saturday night and had a USA truck drive into my subdivision. Goofy bastard had dreadlocks to his back and absolutely destroyed a power pole that took out electricity to 1/2 the subdivision . Thought about calling Big Dave then realized driver (I use the term loosely) was not Bulgocroation). Just another run of the mill steering wheel monkey. Pictures do not do it justice . USA #4469 tractor. I will update videos later if I can get them. They're invading my home!

Sorry about your little problem Ted, just send the bill to Donna, we'll handle it, this guy was on trip lease to Coop.
Dave would prefer to keep this under his hat.