Central Transport | Really?

vijax driver

TB Lurker
Credits
never heard of a company taking money away when they are making money,hiring people,buying new equipment.We were told we bought pjax because there way of operating was better. REALLY?I see a lot of vitran ways slowly coming back,also a lot of hostility towards some people because there are still different rules for different people.Just my opinion and the facts.

were all not going to be happy . all the pjax guys i know liked there job better before vitran and all the vitran guys i know liked there job better before pjax . . but it is what it is now .

your right it is what it is and I am one of the few that have it better now but I am in the minority. As far as that goes we settle up on Friday, they don't owe me and I don't owe them.I just see a lot of crap that goes on-favoritism and sometimes a little hostility but hey, at the end of the day it is what it is now

were all not going to be happy . all the pjax guys i know liked there job better before vitran and all the vitran guys i know liked there job better before pjax . . but it is what it is now .

Theres a simple solution to this-Get rid of either all pjax management or all vitran management (wonder which one would win:Duel:) Run under one rule Have one corporate office. That should end the pjax/vitran BS. :popcorn:

Theres a simple solution to this-Get rid of either all pjax management or all vitran management (wonder which one would win:Duel:) Run under one rule Have one corporate office. That should end the pjax/vitran BS. :popcorn:
should have been done along time ago!!! along with one pay scale not twenty!!!!!

I agree with all of you 2 corporate offices is insane! There doesn't seem to be any easy flowing way of management there anymore. They closed my terminal back in April, and I can say from having to call since we got let go, and hearing stories from current vitran and PJAX emplyees it sucks. I feel bad for you guys. Hang in there!

well in the fort terminal pjax drivers are treated like step children and now that the old pjax terminal manager was hired back things are still not gettting done to the equipment but on the upside if you want to kiss his butt you get what you want so that leaves me out in the cold

I am a Vitran worker in a PJAX terminal and the Vitran workers are treated like red-headed step-children. I can tell you that my manager from Vitran would have treated everyone with fairness and respect no matter which company they originated from. My manager had the integrity that my current manager sorely lacks. I don't necessarily want all of the PJAX managers gone, but I know I want mine gone. There were good and bad managers at both companies. It would have been nice if they would have looked at who the better manager was instead of just automatically making the manager the one from PJAX. My Vitran manager had a ton more senority over the PJAX one too.

I too am a red head step kid in a pjax world. I could say what our TM is like but i dont have the time. there is no more loyalty for people who do work hard or been there a long time. All I know is a lot of favorites get what they want but thats how it works .It is was it is,it ain't as it was.