Yellow | Reason # 945 we wont get a raise in 19

This picture is just a very good example of what -15% pay scale can hire , lowest pay equals lowest quality driver's too ............

Last edited:
If you get tired find a place to park and take a hour nap log it as Safety Break 392.3 they won't discipline if they do threaten to make a complaint to OSHA! It has taken me a few times almost 14hrs just to go from 211 to 309 if you're on extra board don't have set sleep schedule or they let you rot at the hotel too long.

Section § 392.3: Ill or fatigued operator.

Section 405 of the Surface Transportation Assistance Act of 1982 (STAA) (49 U.S.C. 31105) states, in part, that no person shall discharge, discipline, or in any manner discriminate against an employee with respect to the employee’s compensation, terms, conditions, or privileges of employment for refusing to operate a vehicle when such operation constitutes a violation of any Federal rule, regulation, standard, or order applicable to Commercial Motor Vehicle (CMV) safety. In such a case, a driver may submit a signed complaint to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration.

Yes, because we all know that high seniority drivers never, ever have accidents.
No Uncle Trip , you missing the point ,which is in any job , the ones that pay the most get better employess , just like say Hospitals & Doctors , remember when I took you in for Synergy surgery , you wanted to go the the best Doctor , not the lowest paid one !

When they make the road utility drivers falling asleep will be normal.
No way its going to work too many Road Drivers heavyset out of shape if they try to make us like Conway a lot of the remaining drivers will just retire or quit I just drive didn't sign up to work the dock.

No way its going to work too many Road Drivers heavyset out of shape if they try to make us like Conway a lot of the remaining drivers will just retire or quit I just drive didn't sign up to work the dock.

FlwBtbY.jpg

That's a "big" 10-4 driver!
:smilie93c peelout: