Yellow | Reason # 945 we wont get a raise in 19

My team partner and I have been getting back almost $6,000 a year back since 2011. They file a special deduction circumstance form 9658 for us. Loss of potential income.
I hope they don't audit you! You will owe $20000 with interest and penalties it's on you not your tax guy.

#1 reason we should be made whole is because our sacrifices allowed this company to survive. I could care less what the execs make.
Disagree...totally! Sacrifices on pay should be on both sides of the fence. Including execs. Infact they should set the example.

Wow... now I’m going to fork everybody’s freight.

You sound a little like a driver we had, he got laid off, walked in the dispatch office,borrowed the phone.
He called his wife who was a wheel at a major shipper, told her to cut Ryder off, don't give them anything.
I may be dumb as a brick, but I think I would have asked her to find RTL a few more loads, lets see if we
can get my butt back to work.
Oh well, what do I know, a dumb azz truck driving has.been.

Wow... now I’m going to fork everybody’s freight.
Yep, because that's a real good way to look out for your paycheck and the paycheck of your brothers and sisters. Destroy the freight of the customers who pay for you to ship their freight. Because it's their fault.

You should get out there and prove you're worth the damn raise, not destroy the whole reason you have a job. It's attitudes like yours that'll make it really hard for YRC employees to find employment if you succeed in shutting them down.

You get what you pay for right? You want a cheap ceo? Yrc is already treading water; shouldn’t you want the best running your outfit? Mediocre pay will get you mediocre leadership. Yrc can’t afford losers at the helm
We are missing an opportunity to drive down the price we get them at by not using a contractor that recruits executive talent from India. And, if it's discovered they are not legal, that's on the contractor. Plenty of good talent in India ready to work at a lower wage, just like those cartage guys that are destroying our ability to negotiate for a higher wage.

Yep, because that's a real good way to look out for your paycheck and the paycheck of your brothers and sisters. Destroy the freight of the customers who pay for you to ship their freight. Because it's their fault.

You should get out there and prove you're worth the damn raise, not destroy the whole reason you have a job. It's attitudes like yours that'll make it really hard for YRC employees to find employment if you succeed in shutting them down.

I did what’s right for 30 years and they screwed me so I don’t get mad I get even. If the feds don’t fund the pension Yrc is dead anyway in 5 years 9 billion is due the day central states runs out of money. International wants this place dead or they will never organize any other company the end is near have CDL will be working the next day.

I did what’s right for 30 years and they screwed me so I don’t get mad I get even. If the feds don’t fund the pension Yrc is dead anyway in 5 years 9 billion is due the day central states runs out of money. International wants this place dead or they will never organize any other company the end is near have CDL will be working the next day.
Where you're really going to love how much harder they make you work compared to now. And how you have to fund your own pension and pay for your own healthcare. I suppose my question is, if your attitude is such that YRC should be buried because you're not getting everything you want, why are you so prepared to move on to something less?

Where you're really going to love how much harder they make you work compared to now. And how you have to fund your own pension and pay for your own healthcare. I suppose my question is, if your attitude is such that YRC should be buried because you're not getting everything you want, why are you so prepared to move on to something less?
Fund your own pension lol you will never be able to retire with a 401scam its the low interest rates that are killing all these pension funds remember when they were above 10% if you saved a couple hundred grand you could live on the interest not anymore.

Fund your own pension lol you will never be able to retire with a 401scam its the low interest rates that are killing all these pension funds remember when they were above 10% if you saved a couple hundred grand you could live on the interest not anymore.
Why do you think most people have to literally put money away these days? You gotta start saving for your retirement before you're out of college these days.

Pay Scale reflects this !!
7d6ee434d69370c1338c562bb990a229.jpg